Advice on Fiamma Turbo Fan please (1 Viewer)

jackierals

Free Member
May 17, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
C Class??
Exp
I'm a newbie
:helpsos: We are to be travelling in Europe for next couple of years with our wee buddy Albie, we really wanted to get an ac unit installed but didn't want to get rid of our Heki due to the immense light it lets in so were going to go for a Dometic Freshlight. Unfortunately our satellite dish was fitted first and we have now had two independents tell us that we cant have the ac unit due to position of dish and we really shouldn't move that as could result in damage to roof :cry:, so next best thing we think is the Turbo Fan. Who's got one that can give me best opinion of it???

Thank you,

OP
OP
J

jackierals

Free Member
May 17, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
C Class??
Exp
I'm a newbie
Why not call in and have a chat to Glenn, my service manager and see what he suggests, advice is free:thumb:

Peter

We were in this afternoon getting all our last minute bits, wish i'd posted last night now.
We are an hour away from you but if we get any free time I will tell the old man to do that.

Thanks Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I have had turbo fans previously but rarely used them. when we did they were very effective.

i am thinking of manufacturing my own clip in version to fit the full size heki rooflight. what im thinking of is a 14" or 16" 12v accessory fan as fitted to car radiators mounted on 2 aluminium rails. the rails would be slotted to fit over the lips at the sides of the opening. i could store it out of the way and just clip it in an plug into a 12v socket when needed. just an idea for now though:thumb:

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Brilliant devices, wouldn't be without one.

Our old MB608 had one - kept things cool on India/Maroc/Derbyshire/Wales trips :winky:...

Sucks and blows - and variable speed... :thumb:

and extracts cooking smells etc. brilliantly.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
We have one fitted above our bed and the 2 cats love it. Can be run whilst driving and "sucks" all the hot air out. When we go out for the day leave it running the MH is cool by the time we get back and the pets are happy. Worth the money.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

jackierals

Free Member
May 17, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
C Class??
Exp
I'm a newbie
We have one fitted above our bed and the 2 cats love it. Can be run whilst driving and "sucks" all the hot air out. When we go out for the day leave it running the MH is cool by the time we get back and the pets are happy. Worth the money.

And the pets are happy - that's what I wanted to hear. Will get on and order it, thank you x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back