Water at Malvern? (1 Viewer)

Mar 12, 2012
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just started!
Having read some scary threads about payload and the Burstner 747/748 in particular, I've just spent the last hour removing unecessary clobber from our van - don't want to fall foul of VOSA.

So my question for all you hardened Malvern Show goers - is there anywhere to fill up when one arrives? I want to carry as little water as possible.

The last time we came to Malvern was two years ago when we were considering buying out first motorhome.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
from memory there is a fill point outside to the left of the main pavilion...the first large building on the left as you enter the grounds.

ask at the gate to confirm.

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
Their website suggests you arrive with 'some' water as the filling taps can be crowded as people arrive and the pressure can be affected...

Link Removed

WATER
Water will be available on-site but we do suggest that you bring some with you as due to the volume of vans arriving on Thursday and Friday, water pressure can vary.

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Look at Briseys post on the main malvern thread. He us suggesting arriving with as much as you can particularly Thursday because of demand on the supply.

Lunarman

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
For those stopping over with us at the Robin Hood, travel empty and fill up before you leave in the morning. Its only a short way from the showground so a full tank wont be too expensive on your fuel bill

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
I weighed van with all tanks full and provisioned for a months touring,with bikes on back and both of us in cab.
So,now we happily travel with full water tank ::bigsmile:

Mike

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Eeer...excuse me !

you have sheep in wales, so im told, and i dont recall seeing sheep toilets.

not that 'pure' then :ROFLMAO:

aaahh but! they eat only pure Welsh grass enriched in "pure" Welsh rain. :ROFLMAO:

we send the smelly stuff across the border to the Brummies :Eeek:

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
There are plenty of taps around the place......all supplied by one gnat peeing for all it's worth:ROFLMAO: You want 100 litres? well fill the kettle first and by the time you've drunk you tea you'll probably have filled the tank....the pressure is loooow:Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back