is my friend, Joy, on here please (1 Viewer)

margareth

Free Member
Aug 9, 2013
merseyside
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
im a newby
I apologise if I have done this incorrectly but I am trying to contact a lady called Joy who looks after her mother. Joy has gone to a retreat this weekend and there are no phones or i-pads allowed and I have lost the emergency number for the retreat. I know that it MAY be in Yorkshire and MAY be Buddhist. Is this the forum that Joy talks about often? Can any of you give me the retreat number please?

I have lost the key to her mother's medicine cabinet.

If this is not the forum can you suggest another that will not charge me to post? I have tried one called out and about alive but could not post. Can any of you post there?

I feel a fraud but if this is the correct one then I WILL be joining when I get my caravan next year. Kind regards, Margaret

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Hi Margaret. Yes, Joy is a member of this forum but I have no idea about any retreat number - sorry.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Ok, Im going to stick my neck out,

Yes, your in the right place, but finding the number? that's a tall order.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

margareth

Free Member
Aug 9, 2013
merseyside
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
im a newby
Oh my .. I am learning fast here thanks to my son who is pushing all the buttons. Thank you very much. I can stop looking through all the caravan sites now. I have asked the chemist to give me an emergency supply but it would be good to find the key too which I think her mother has hidden. I will come on later and look to see if Caroll can help me. Do I have to press PM and if so where is it?

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
If it comes to it - just break the cabinet open.

Joy can always get a new cabinet door.

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
I will come on later and look to see if Caroll can help me. Do I have to press PM and if so where is it?

Not sure if you can receive PMs unless you are a paid up member. You get 5 free posts on here then it switches to 'read only' unless you pay the £10.

If Carol knows the retreat number, I should think it would be ok to post it here on the forum. It's not as if it's someone's private phone number.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Do you know the name of the retreat or where it is? Can it be found through googling or phoning the local churches as other religions often know what is happening locally?

If all fails contact the local GP and ask for an emergency prescription for the medication you need and explain the situation they may be able to give you a small supply until Joy returns.

Hope this is of some help

OP
OP
M

margareth

Free Member
Aug 9, 2013
merseyside
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
im a newby
Thank you the chemist has just delivered a new supply for me to use... apparently it is common occurrence. I feel a bit silly now but have found other usefuil information whilst searching this site so maybe there was a reason for the key disappearing into the great unknown.

Joy will laugh when she learns about all this..

OP
OP
M

margareth

Free Member
Aug 9, 2013
merseyside
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
im a newby

If Carol knows the retreat number, I should think it would be ok to post it here on the forum. It's not as if it's someone's private phone number

Yes, Joy is always trying to promote meditation and will probably offer me sales commission!!!!!!!!!

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Thank you the chemist has just delivered a new supply for me to use... apparently it is common occurrence. I feel a bit silly now but have found other usefuil information whilst searching this site so maybe there was a reason for the key disappearing into the great unknown.

Joy will laugh when she learns about all this..

Everything always happens for a reason. You now have a whole new adventure to explore called FUN xxx

Glad we could be of help

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
And THAT::bigsmile: Fellow Funsters is what it's all about::bigsmile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello, sorry I am late reading this post , sorry I don't have the number for. the retreat and as you say can't get through on the phone, hope it is all ok now.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back