Stereo (1 Viewer)

May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
If I was looking to install a decent stereo for driving and habitation would I need two separate systems or is there an integrated solution out there?

The current stereo in the van although decent at the head end generally, the aux input doesn't have any volume control and the speaker system is crap. I think there maybe a couple of lame speakers behind the dash somewhere.

Looking for a Bluetooth/ iPhone system with a bit of "humph"

Any suggestions?

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
the sky is the limit when it comes to audio or video choices in any vehicle. a dash radio can be powered from the leisure battery and quality speakers/screens can be installed where you need them

its all a mater of price

cmcardle75

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 8, 2012
Reading
Funster No
MH
Riot Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
If I was looking to install a decent stereo for driving and habitation would I need two separate systems or is there an integrated solution out there?

The current stereo in the van although decent at the head end generally, the aux input doesn't have any volume control and the speaker system is crap. I think there maybe a couple of lame speakers behind the dash somewhere.

Looking for a Bluetooth/ iPhone system with a bit of "humph"

Any suggestions?

You can get whatever you are willing to pay for. A decent head unit will drive most speakers very nicely. Just choose something with a good remote control and with all the sources you need. You can use hifi speakers instead of automotive if that makes sense in your scenario.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back