Aug 2, 2013
BonnyBridge
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Im a Newbie
Hi Guys'n'Gals,

My name is Steve (from Scotland) & have just completed a Conversion of a LWB Transit into a MotorHome type of thing (we made it up as we went along), but happy with our 1st attempt...

Steve

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hello and welcome to the fun. Would love to see some more pics of your van. We converted our first van too.

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
:flyingwelcome:

A very warm welcome to you Steve, you have made a good choice, lots of friendly folk here, loads of brilliant advice to be had, not only on motor home things, but everything under the bloody sun and then some,

Looks like you did a real job on your Transit, lets have some more pics both inside and out !,

Finally, thanks for helping to swell the slowly growing numbers of Funsters in Scotland,

Ken
. :drink:

OP
OP
S

SteveWRX

Free Member
Aug 2, 2013
BonnyBridge
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Im a Newbie
Cheers Guys... I've not taken many pics TBH (we're using it as a Crew Bus / Towing Vehicle for the Boys for a Race Series up & down the UK), but the Mrs agreed we could take her for a wee spin for a week up the West Coast of Scotland with the Dogz & perhaps even try some 'Wild Camping'... As I run my own Forum, I thought this would be a good place to join for info & ideas :thumb: ...

A Couple of Inside Pics:

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SteveWRX

Free Member
Aug 2, 2013
BonnyBridge
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Im a Newbie
Obviously, not finished there.... found one from last WeekEnd down at Ten of The Best @ Elvington Airport near York...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
you could 'wild camp' in cities in that no problem...wont draw any unwanted attention.:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi Guys'n'Gals,

My name is Steve (from Scotland) & have just completed a Conversion of a LWB Transit into a MotorHome type of thing
Steve

Hope you've not made the mistake one member has, did not re-classify it as Motorhome and got done for speeding because of goods vehicle limits.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to motorhome fun.:welcomefunster: