MadMerv

Free Member
Jun 23, 2011
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Just changed to a matiz x reg from a Fiat and thought ok I'll order a front a frame bracket...
Jeez £180 :Eeek: just the bare frame.! :cry: Ok so any one have any pictures of the matiz font bracket, i'll see if I can get one made local.
I filter my blood 3 times a week now perhaps ill have to sell some to fund thiss :Sad: :ROFLMAO:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Just changed to a matiz x reg from a Fiat and thought ok I'll order a front a frame bracket...
Jeez £180 :Eeek: just the bare frame.! :cry: Ok so any one have any pictures of the matiz font bracket, i'll see if I can get one made local.
I filter my blood 3 times a week now perhaps ill have to sell some to fund thiss :Sad: :ROFLMAO:

research and development cost money....:roflmto:

brackets can be made for any car but its finding someone willing, or capable, to take the time.

took me a day to design and fabricate mine for a vauxhall corsa....basic design then modify as needed to fit.

OP
OP
MadMerv

MadMerv

Free Member
Jun 23, 2011
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
research and development cost money....:roflmto:

brackets can be made for any car but its finding someone willing, or capable, to take the time.

took me a day to design and fabricate mine for a vauxhall corsa....basic design then modify as needed to fit.
I know, but if it looks anything like the one I had taken of the wife's Fiat well:Angry: perhaps its my age.:thumb:
Problem I have is I can't get the Matiz high enough to get my wheelchair underneath to work on it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I know, but if it looks anything like the one I had taken of the wife's Fiat well:Angry: perhaps its my age.:thumb:
Problem I have is I can't get the Matiz high enough to get my wheelchair underneath to work on it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

once you are on the floor you dont need a wheelchair :winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back