Newbie (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Hi everyone I have just subscribed I have already found lots of useful info looking forward to a long retirement and lots of trips the wife and I and the dogs have been bitten by the bug for the last two years and we blew my lump sum on a new Tracker,had it uprated to give us peace of mind that weight will not be a problem very easy to do although a bit costly,we have just completed our first trip to France we had four weeks of great fun and used free aires for the whole trip,what a great way to tour it's a pity we don't have them over here,sure we will make lots of new friends during our travels as motorhomers are a good bunch.

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Hi and welcome:welcomefunster:

Margaret & Bill (south of Scotland)::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
:welcomefunster: to the madhouse

Trev Massey

Free Member
Jun 6, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Mirada RV
Exp
Its a big HOLA from me :thumb:

OP
OP
Speve
Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Thanks

Thanks to all you nice people for the welcome hope we can contribute something useful in the future:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to motorhome fun, enjoy :thumb:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Hi everyone I have just subscribed I have already found lots of useful info looking forward to a long retirement and lots of trips the wife and I and the dogs have been bitten by the bug for the last two years and we blew my lump sum on a new Tracker,had it uprated to give us peace of mind that weight will not be a problem very easy to do although a bit costly,we have just completed our first trip to France we had four weeks of great fun and used free aires for the whole trip,what a great way to tour it's a pity we don't have them over here,sure we will make lots of new friends during our travels as motorhomers are a good bunch.

We do not have aires as the French share

Over here it is called freeloading.
Just the culture we live in. As We are so damn greedy here.
Ashamed to be English. Some times

Feb 1, 2011
Redcar
Funster No
MH
Hymer C. Class
Exp
26 yrs
Welcome Speve, always good to have another 'Brother' who 'Puts one on top of two' I done that for 50 yrs, until I buried the Trowel very deep.
That was to stop the Kids digging it up.. with the cry... DDD..Dad can you???+
Look forward to your posts, Best Regards Mac

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Hi and Welcome to the Funster's:RollEyes: and Motorhomefun.....:thumb:.....Mel

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back