Wooohooo new Motorhome is here! (1 Viewer)

freakylady

Free Member
Apr 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 months
woowooo we hacve finally picked up our new burstner Argos 748-2 :) it's beautiful and having much fun setting it all up and finding out which switch does what :roflmto:::bigsmile::winky::Smile::Smile::roflmto:

and did i mention
woooowooo

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Are you selling your "old one and is it a small one and if so is it cheap coz our camper got trashed:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
woowooo we hacve finally picked up our new burstner Argos 748-2 :) it's beautiful and having much fun setting it all up and finding out which switch does what :roflmto:::bigsmile::winky::Smile::Smile::roflmto:

and did i mention
woooowooo

Hi

Good to see another Big Burstner owner on the site.::bigsmile:I`ve got the 747 and it is a fab van as you rightly say.:thumb:Enjoy.

steve

philp

Free Member
Apr 1, 2008
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
o!!!
Are you selling your "old one and is it a small one and if so is it cheap coz our camper got trashed

Sorry that your camper was trashed - and sorry this is our first ever motorhome so none to sell - just lots of questions!!!!

Hi

Good to see another Big Burstner owner on the site.I`ve got the 747 and it is a fab van as you rightly say.Enjoy.

steve

hi steve
hopefully you can help us try to set up our van and answers all our questions :winky: how long have you had yours for? any tips??
thanks

still so excited - slept in in last night and its so comfy loving it!

philp

Free Member
Apr 1, 2008
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
o!!!
ps i'm Freakylady's husband - a most interesting task!!! any one got a manual for wives?? lol

Rosemary

Free Member
Feb 4, 2008
Middlesex
Funster No
MH
Low profile coachbuilt
Exp
20 years
Old camper

Are you selling your "old one and is it a small one and if so is it cheap coz our camper got trashed:ROFLMAO:

I know someone selling a really old camper in wonderful condition on a VW LT 1976. If you are interested I will pass on information. We are at Newbury until Sunday eve.:Smile:

oddspots

Free Member
Mar 29, 2008
Funster No
We went into the accessories shop for a door catch today & in the middle of the floor was a Burstner Nexxo t660. Had a look inside & I fell in love, but there again I'm a woman & fell for the looks & layout. My other half was far more reticent!
Has anyone any experience of Burstner motorhomes please & would you recommend them or has anyone got this particular model?

Galway

Free Member
Nov 6, 2007
Galway Ireland
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
10 years
Hi oddspots.
We have a Bustner delfin i680. We are very happy with it.
Its on a Renault 3 litre engine.
We bought it in Germany. When it was 1 year old.
We would buy Burstner again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back