Free Member
May 13, 2012
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 601
Exp
12 years plus
Hi we are soon to depart Spain for UK stopping at Disneyland Paris for perhaps 4 nights (getting the Annual Pass so we can return on way back)

I am trying to find out what facilities there are for Camping/Parking overnight.

I understand Campers can park (free with Annual Pass) overnight in the Coach Park.

What Facilities are available:

Chemical Toilet Emptying Point?

Waste Water disposal?

Electric hook up?

Showers?

Finally if staying a few days is it possible to buy bread and milk ? or does one have to leave the park?

I know its basically a car park but to help my planning i need to know what facilities are there in case i have to move every few days

Thanks

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi we are soon to depart Spain for UK stopping at Disneyland Paris for perhaps 4 nights (getting the Annual Pass so we can return on way back)

I am trying to find out what facilities there are for Camping/Parking overnight.

I understand Campers can park (free with Annual Pass) overnight in the Coach Park.

What Facilities are available:

Chemical Toilet Emptying Point?

Waste Water disposal?

Electric hook up?

Showers?

Finally if staying a few days is it possible to buy bread and milk ? or does one have to leave the park?

I know its basically a car park but to help my planning i need to know what facilities are there in case i have to move every few days

Thanks

1..Yes you can park free with the annual pass. Get the Fantasy.
2..Cassette emptying and grey water emptying are by the hedge in the coach park. Its a drive over pit for grey water.
3..There is no electrical hookup.
4..There are showers in the coach drivers building.
5..You can buy bread and milk at the filling station, a couple of minutes walk away.
6..Dont park up near the walkway or you will be woken at silly o'clock by music being blared through the speakers.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxMwTgLbhdI"]Motorhome guide 4 - Disneyland Paris - YouTube[/ame]

We only stayed 1 night so never used any facilities...
Give me an update once you have been ref annual passes, costs etc...
We plan to go again in October.... :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Only one thing I can add to Snowbird's comprehensive answer - Disneyland company policy is to remain spotless at all times and this applies to the car parking area too. Consequently you may be woken in the wee small hours by cleaning vehicles with flashing lights whizzing around you, but in our experience it was only once per night.

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Just a quick note, there is a small shop in the railway station where you can get bread an milk an stuff.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Just a quick note, there is a small shop in the railway station where you can get bread an milk an stuff.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ahah, I forgot about that. I used to park up in Disney when visiting Paris. My Fantasy pass allowed me free parking so it was dead easy to park there and jump on the train, straight into the centre of Paris :thumb:

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Is Disneyland's campsite still open? If so what is it like now?

Back in our caravanning days with the kids in 1992 we got tickets for the first day it was all open. Tried to get tickets for campsite the night before but they said it would not open until the day. Rolled up the evening before to the campsite and joined a short queue. A couple of very insistent German motorhomers got them to agree to open the gates and let us in.

It was all pristine and clean including the indoor pool, shop etc. It was the first site I had been on that had hardstanding pitches. Very common now, but not 20 years ago.

OP
OP
MickyP

MickyP

Free Member
May 13, 2012
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 601
Exp
12 years plus
Thank you for all the replies I shall plan to park at Disney with the Annual Pass for 4 /5 nights and now i know i can get basic supplies and a train service will also pay a quick visit to Paris by Train. Hopefully my Solar panel and Battery will last till i leave?
Will be there 25/26 Aug - 30 Aug if any other Funsters are about.
Will post an update on services / parking and facilities etc as soon as i can after leaving.
I also hope to return for a few days when i cross channel on way back to Spain 17/18/19 Sept.

Dec 7, 2009
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Ti
Exp
Since Dec 2009
Just returned from DLP a couple of weeks ago. We have annual passes and go regularly. As previous posters have described: -

Grey and black waste is in the coach parking area. Toilets and showers in the coach drivers building. Waste and recycling skips provided. Fresh bread and croissants and bits and bobs from the shop in the railway station or the Esso garage by the exit.

Fresh water used to be a 'challenge' - there are taps available for the coaches but the tap by the shower block was removed a year or two ago - however on this last trip we discovered new water taps along the fence between the MH parking and the coach park. The water is turned off in winter - you can still dump black, but need to use grey to rinse.

If you don't already have an annual pass, you will need to pay for the first night - 30 euros.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Just returned from DLP a couple of weeks ago. We have annual passes and go regularly. As previous posters have described: -

Grey and black waste is in the coach parking area. Toilets and showers in the coach drivers building. Waste and recycling skips provided. Fresh bread and croissants and bits and bobs from the shop in the railway station or the Esso garage by the exit.

Fresh water used to be a 'challenge' - there are taps available for the coaches but the tap by the shower block was removed a year or two ago - however on this last trip we discovered new water taps along the fence between the MH parking and the coach park. The water is turned off in winter - you can still dump black, but need to use grey to rinse.

If you don't already have an annual pass, you will need to pay for the first night - 30 euros.

Thanks on that update... Planning to go half term at end of October and will buy annual Fantasy pass... I assume we loose the first parking charge. :Sad:
Ref parking, if you stay several nights do you have to "do" anything ref parking. I heard someone say they placed a sign in windows saying they have an annual pass... ?

OP
OP
MickyP

MickyP

Free Member
May 13, 2012
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Sunlight Cliff 601
Exp
12 years plus
Disneyland Paris

Update after visit Aug and September.
Thanks to all especially Tonka for Video which is spot on and Snowbird for details.
August the queues were 1 - 1.5 hrs in Sept no queues.
Parking whilst we were there they introduced a piece of paper to place in windscreen (never had it first few nights but got challenged by armed guards? ) so when you enter make sure you get the paper to say you have paid? like i said we had nothing for first few days?
If you drive straight in yes you have to pay 30€ somehow i confused them and only paid 15€.
You dont get this back but? if you park in lay by outside tolls and 1 person walks in ( 2 kms ) and pays to enter park then returns you can avoid the 1st 30€. Depends if you have the time?
facilities as stated were Ok Grey waste and toilet disposal at Coach are, Fresh water from taps (you have to hold the button) Possibly not available in winter (from previous threads)
Coach drivers Pavilion was good for showers and toilet facilities unless a coach load of teenagers are using them ?
I think to visit Disney in a MH is excellent value especially with an Annual pass We hope to return again before pass expires.
Having done 5 nights on way to UK with 3 days in parks and 1 day train to Paris then 1 day on way back in Sept the Annual pass is really a no brainer?
If you are in to Disney, Theme parks etc then well worth a trip.
I will add however that Food, Service and helpfulness are no where near the standards of Florida?
The only place for WiFi is Starbucks in Disney Village outside the park
If asked at security if you are French say "wee" otherwise you will have every crevice searched.
Mick

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Cheers on the update..
Ref the parking ticket... If. you have the annual pass, what do you do about staying the extra nights ?? Do you have to get another piece of paper every day ? I heard tales of people placing a sign in window saying "Pass annual" ..

We may still be on for end of October, waiting to see what weather is doing first.. :thumb:

Aug 17, 2011
North East
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs T7057
Exp
since 2011
If you already have an annual pass when you go through the toll/ parking booths they give you a paper stamped PA. If you don't you will need to visit the booth on the far side of the coach pavilion to get a paper stamped PA. Unfortunately this has silly opening hours possibly 9-3 when you are likely to be in the park. Failure to display a valid paper gets you a note asking you to pay.

Water is off in winter. We managed 4 nights last December with water and solar panel and it was very cold!!we made sure we were full for arrival!

Enjoy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back