maxview semitronic satelite dish (1 Viewer)

hopperleslie

Free Member
May 8, 2008
Funster No
Any one got experience of maxview semitronic dish, are they a good buy or should i go for cheaper crank up system, probably £100 or so difference in price, cant afford mega bucks for fully auto system, can anyone help?:helpsos:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
i have no experience of the semitronic but my crankup is the dogs b*****ks.:thumb:
used it for the first time last weekend and took about 2 mins to lock on to astra. :thumb:

john.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Any one got experience of maxview semitronic dish, are they a good buy or should i go for cheaper crank up system, probably £100 or so difference in price, cant afford mega bucks for fully auto system, can anyone help?:helpsos:

On the same subject, how about the new Camos square crank up sat dish. Anyone seen one or used one. Supposedly more resistance to wind & no LNB poking out forward.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Can heartlly endorse the crank up, semi or fully auto and you have no real control if it does'nt semi or fully do its job with the manual you point it will go:thumb:

No sight or sound of the square one yet, sorry
Geo
Ps the wind prob is in my opinion only in extream winds, ive left mine up in some howlers and its been ok it does seem to have a built in safety ststem as mine has spun in a gale with no ill effects

Last edited:
S

stagman

Deleted User

Crank up,easy peasy,and easy to install can't say no more.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back