Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Hi all!,
could you help me please?
My daughter, her husband, and two children (6 and 3) are camping near Paris. They would like to take the kids to Eurodisney, and have asked me to find out if they can just turn up at the door and enter.
They do not have wifi at the camp they are at, hence the plea to dad.
Can they turn up and enter, or does everything have to be booked? Any idea on prices too?
I have been on the Eurodisney website, and i am baffled (that doesn't take much).
All answers appreciated.

Many thanks,

Craig

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Yes, you can just turn up on the day (check the site's FAQs page), but it makes sense to get there early - it opens at 10:00am for non-residents. Anyone in resort accommodation gets in from 8:00am if they want, hence the need to get in straight away if you're a day tripper, as the queues will already have started.

I'm not sure if they have fast tracks at the Paris resort, but if they do it makes a lot of sense to use them. Worth noting that the Studios park closes earlier than the main resort.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Are they travelling to Disney by car or MH. If by MH there is MH parking at Disney. If by car arrive early otherwise they will spend half the day getting tickets. No food or drink is allowed inside Disney. You have to buy it from them.

OP
OP
simsy56
Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Are they travelling to Disney by car or MH. If by MH there is MH parking at Disney. If by car arrive early otherwise they will spend half the day getting tickets. No food or drink is allowed inside Disney. You have to buy it from them.

They are staying at a Eurocamp, in a caravan. They have their car for travels.
Many thanks.

Craig

treetops1

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
yorkshire/ lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Sold last van-
Exp
a long time,since 1996
Euro Disney is £65 for a day ticket for adults ,not sure about kids .try turn up early.

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now

Getting ready for 2014 hols with x 2 --- 6 year olds ready for Euro Disney.

We are looking to stay for x2 + days there , if we pre book @the MH park, can we take our own food in--? either by hiding in a buggy as (we need special) foods :thumb:and ours wont eat junk food.
Or , would it be cheaper booking in to a dedicated hotel :Eeek: as there may be deals on tickets throughout the year

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Last time we were there they did have security checking bags but that was for weapons/explosives (I seem to remember they went through an x-ray). I've seen plenty of people with their own food in there but eating there is part of the experience IMO although some of the restaurants are expensive.

Whatever you decide to do I'm sure you'll all love it. We've been going there since it opened in 1992 & Alan & I went there in 2011 for our silver wedding anniversary ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back