pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
come on guys.
we had a very long debate and a vote over the banner/flag issue with a lot of interest and " i'll have one" ing.
where have you all gone since they were made available......
a lot of work and expense went into making these available so get yer hand in yer pocket and get some bought.
i'm sure if Jim doesnt get a return on his investment this will be the last time he tries to promote the site for the good of us all.
when the day arrives and he MUST charge a subscription you will get nowt for your money but the privelige to use the site, at least now you get something for your money.

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
I've got a couple of window stickers for the RV and "fly" 2 flags on the stand ::bigsmile:

There's also a bit of space on the back of the exhibition trailer but Jim hasn't got any BIG vehicle stickers yet :winky: :roflmto:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
.... so get yer hand in yer pocket and get some bought./QUOTE]

Hold hard sunshine, there's a nelluva difference between telling and asking!

Tell me to do it and that will guarantee a negative response... (it's a very English attitude)

Personally I'd much rather see a relaxed fun approach to supporting the forum; some will do so, some won't but it will be their choice and not the product of a haranguing hard sell:Cool:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the other side have a similar debate prior to going pay up?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

adventure

Free Member
Oct 16, 2007
somerset
Funster No
Exp
25 years
I bought four ::bigsmile:

it was fun waiting for them to arrive, I quite like them and have since sold one :thumb:

Must agree with oldsoke about the English attitude though

nick

Digger Driver

Free Member
Oct 4, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Some of us do voluntary work you know?
I have lost count of how many fliers i have printed, then cut carefully and stuck on motorhome window wipers!
Ive done that many i should get staff discount!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I will buy a sticker though!
If i can figure out this pay-pal thingy!:Doh:

OP
OP
pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
.... so get yer hand in yer pocket and get some bought./QUOTE]

Hold hard sunshine, there's a nelluva difference between telling and asking!

Tell me to do it and that will guarantee a negative response... (it's a very English attitude)

Personally I'd much rather see a relaxed fun approach to supporting the forum; some will do so, some won't but it will be their choice and not the product of a haranguing hard sell:Cool:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the other side have a similar debate prior to going pay up?

hi graham,
i never meant to offend anyones sense of 'English-ness' :Blush:.
just a lighthearted approach to move a product that doesnt seem to be moving as well as planned.:Angry:

i realise some people dont want to be publicly 'associated' with mhFun or any other forum and that,as you say, is their choice.

my choice is to let folks know:shout: i am associated with this Fun forum and to try to get new members onboard:thumb:.

again, graham, i apologise if i offended you or anyone else with this thread. it was meant as lighthearted banter.:thumb:

john.

ps. 'T' shirt debate next.:thumb::thumb:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
No offence taken John, no apology necessary. (offer appreciated though:winky:)

Just a difference of opinion... more carrot less stick:ROFLMAO:

Softly, softly catchee monkey::bigsmile:

btw: have flag, will fly:Cool:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
I'm still sending out flyers in all of my mail order parcels.......a few names I recognise have cropped up here although I notice the "referral" jobbie doesn't work as when people register they do not necessarily know the username of the person who has "referred" them :Sad:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
T shirts????

Traders only?

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

pudseykeith

Free Member
Nov 5, 2007
Leeds West Riding of York
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 Years
Flags and Banners

Guys , if you dont have a paypal acc. contact Jim for an alternative. I did and recieved 2 banners and a flag by return. Great service. They look great and give us an identity. :thumb:
Pudseykeith.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back