LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
No.. But looking forward to the Welland steam fair near Malvern is just over a week's time. :thumb::thumb:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
I might get there on Sunday birthday party Saturday so can not get away

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Been out of touch for a week or so and have just read your post.
I was at Masham with an engine and the Gavioli Organ at the end of the beer tent. I was operating a McLaren 6" scale called Gantic (the original it is scaled from is called Gigantic :Smile:), and Burrell Showmans Engine "His Lordship" was providing the power for the organ. They are part of Graham Atkinsons Scarborough Fair Collection from The Flower of May Holiday Park at Lebberston Cliff near Filey. Well worth a look if you are over that way.

OP
OP
kickstart

kickstart

Free Member
Dec 13, 2008
south yorkshire, Benidorm
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
4 years
Been out of touch for a week or so and have just read your post.
I was at Masham with an engine and the Gavioli Organ at the end of the beer tent. I was operating a McLaren 6" scale called Gantic (the original it is scaled from is called Gigantic :Smile:), and Burrell Showmans Engine "His Lordship" was providing the power for the organ. They are part of Graham Atkinsons Scarborough Fair Collection from The Flower of May Holiday Park at Lebberston Cliff near Filey. Well worth a look if you are over that way.

Yes we saw your motohomefun sticker, and His Lordship and the Organ,fantastic,thought you did a great job thanks.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
I have only just seen this since I came back. I looked round your superb exhibit aswell. I was there with my little Austin van, and I thought this was the best Masham gathering yet, and Sat night in the town gathering was brilliant. Need a weekend at home now, so Pickering will be next for me, then Driffield, then my main holiday at Dorset for the whole week....nothing compares to Dorset steam heaven, even tho I have to charge my scooter batteries every night.

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
I have only just seen this since I came back. I looked round your superb exhibit aswell. I was there with my little Austin van, and I thought this was the best Masham gathering yet, and Sat night in the town gathering was brilliant. Need a weekend at home now, so Pickering will be next for me, then Driffield, then my main holiday at Dorset for the whole week....nothing compares to Dorset steam heaven, even tho I have to charge my scooter batteries every night.

We will be setting up at Pickering starting this weekend with an Organ (hopefully the Oktoberfest) and stage show. There should also be at least three Showmans engines and the McLaren half size engine as well, so come and talk to me. I am the one with a beard.

We will be at Driffield and Lincoln with at least one engine and, of course, Dorset with as much as we can carry ::bigsmile:

Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
will do. I am the one with crazy whiskers, and chrome dome on top, and looks like a geriatric hells angel. Much to the annoyance of the organisers and their fire regs, we do a wagon train type ring with the motorhomes, fenced off for the dogs to run in the middle, and for communal drunkeness, Oh, and so we can fight off circling indians wanting scalps.:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back