Free Member
Aug 11, 2012
gosport
Funster No
MH
Rapido c class
Exp
20 yrs
Help!!! The time has come to upgrade my tomtom but there are so many models and different spec. I downloaded aires in france germany and other countrys from the net years ago on my old model so can any member recomend a replacement for under £200

Nigel&Debbie

Free Member
Nov 20, 2012
Full Timer
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
since Jan 2013
Why not visit http://gpsunderground.com/forum/forum.php

Draw your own conclusions. Those close to admin on this site do not approve of this site, but this site allows you to use your own skills (with a little help) to update your own tomtom to a tomtom truck model with the very latest map.

For the info of site admin, I have no affiliation to this site. I also have no split morals unlike some on this site who have previously quoted this site as being illegal while openly selling their DVD collections on this site contrary to copy right law. I do hope that this post is not removed as has previously happened!!!!

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Why not visit http://gpsunderground.com/forum/forum.php

Draw your own conclusions. Those close to admin on this site do not approve of this site, but this site allows you to use your own skills (with a little help) to update your own tomtom to a tomtom truck model with the very latest map.

For the info of site admin, I have no affiliation to this site. I also have no split morals unlike some on this site who have previously quoted this site as being illegal while openly selling their DVD collections on this site contrary to copy right law. I do hope that this post is not removed as has previously happened!!!!

We should start a quiz on this, name that FUNster. Winner gets a long weekend in Chernobyle.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back