Free Member
Jan 15, 2013
East Riding
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie in my second year.
Good morning funsters, Hope your all enjoying the sunshine.

I was wondering if anyone has used. outdoorbits.com? They have some items there that might be of benefit to us and wonder about quality and service from them. Any thoughts?

:Cool: Sunny today isn't it.......

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
It is indeed related to an alternative forum
I can only relate my personal experiences with them a few years ago now
Despite personal assurances that the item i wanted was in stock and available (it was in short supply everywhere else) I ordered and paid for a fast delivery, only to be told a week later, after enquiring as to it's whereabouts the "Manufacturer had none" it appears they were no more than middle men/drop shippers, I dont know if things have changed, they dont seem to have the best prices either in my opinion
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Indeed it is. I'm a member over there as well. Haven't heard anything negative about the outdoor bits business and the prices seem reasonable though it was a long time ago that I got anything from there. Service was good as I remember. Plenty of room for everyone in this world.

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Last year we needed to replace our 20m water hose. They were cheaper than anyone else and had it ready and waiting put to one side at the Malvern show. No problem.:thumb:

Wyn

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Good morning funsters, Hope your all enjoying the sunshine.

I was wondering if anyone has used. outdoorbits.com? They have some items there that might be of benefit to us and wonder about quality and service from them. Any thoughts?

:Cool: Sunny today isn't it.......

Whatever you need, it is 99% certain that I have it in stock and my staff can invariably answer all technical queries and give professionial advice plus Funtsters Discount as well:thumb:

Delivery is from physical stock owned by me and held in my warehouse at Hastings or showroom at Robertsbridge where you can see and handle everything.

Peter

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
It's too late for all that, you have already been reinstated.:winky:
That may well be but am trying my hardest to get a live time ban form the dark said it seems that I can say wot I won't and use bad langue and still not got banned well I think am going to have to post some of my best jokes on there to see if that works

OP
OP
4matt

4matt

Free Member
Jan 15, 2013
East Riding
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie in my second year.
Thought it odd that they had an advert for one forum and not anyone else:Doh:

Thanks to all that have replied. Will have a look see on JC's site later.

:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Wouldn't buy anything from them myself as we have Link Removed::bigsmile: But if they have what you want at the right price, then buy it, I'm sure the service will be fine, just don't expect to get a Funster Discount :ROFLMAO:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Use JC's place at least you can rely on the service or Peter kicks someones ass:ROFLMAO:

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I've always argued that anything they sell even with forum discount can be found cheaper using GOOGLE every time

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Wouldn't buy anything from them myself as we have Link Removed::bigsmile: But if they have what you want at the right price, then buy it, I'm sure the service will be fine, just don't expect to get a Funster Discount :ROFLMAO:

Thanks jim now I know why they have been given me lots of abuse but you know me am still giving it to them Iv called them all sorts of names told them where to go used all sorts of bad language and there still giving me lots of abuse but I don't think it help when I told them that I was on fun and they should see how jim runs it they might learne something so now I will give it to them for the two of us

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back