Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year
hello guys friend of mine is looking to bye a mh 4-6 berth any one selling can u get in touch cheers

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Shuggy,

I have two suggestions that might help:

1) most people on here who have a van for sale would advertise in the classifieds here have a look yourself

2) With such a huge variation in types, a few more details would be massively helpful to give more details which might achieve a better response

Cheers

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
On Jims new classifieds site is an Eldiss Suntor EK which the lady has just been offered 13k by a dealer - and I think she will accept. She can't drive it since her op (she is being treated for cancer) and worries about it standing as she doesn't know when he will be strong enough to drive it again. Offer her a little more, and you can get a bargain - comes with 2 year warranty too, which is transferred. Nice 5 berth.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Makes me wonder why you bothered asking in the first place...... if you were looking that far afield then it would have been easy to look in the classifieds on here. Pleased you got it sorted anyway

OP
OP
S

Shuggy68

Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year
Wonder

Wat u on about now why did i ask? Look at the classifieds dident like wat we seen thats why we asked

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Wat u on about now why did i ask? Look at the classifieds dident like wat we seen thats why we asked

How are we supposed to know that? Not even Jim can read minds..... As previously said by other as well, a bit more information in the invariable one line request and you'll receive a much more positive response from everyone.

I give up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Shuggy68

Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year
Good

How are we supposed to know that? Not even Jim can read minds..... As previously said by other as well, a bit more information in the invariable one line request and you'll receive a much more positive response from everyone.

I give up.
that mean u wont be chatting no more good :thumb:

OP
OP
S

Shuggy68

Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year

There is no need to revert to insulting people who try to help.
not insulting u I asked a question u came back mouthing off I said weve found one in belguim thanks u came back saying you give up and all that crap it was just a question .

OP
OP
S

Shuggy68

Banned
Apr 25, 2012
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
i year

She deserves it if you wind her up like you do you do us. :Smile:
rol am not winding u or any body up?ppl like to jump on the band wagon wen ppl have a ding dong I put a stement up saying about a motorhome my mate was looking for one then u get some mouth giving it attitude for nothing trying to be smart bringing some one down then a complaint get sent to jim wen u retaliate

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Shuggy, how can I put this? Nobody is jumping on bandwagons, we have a right just as you do to have an opinion particularly when you go off the deep end at a poster for giving you an answer. It may have started earlier but (I think) you mentioned Malaysia in an earlier post, then you ask about the Scottish Isles which prompted a humorous reply about this being some world tour and you jump down their throat for doing so. Then your perfectly serious request on a medical question, but you gave no details and again it all kicked off.

We know what to expect from certain Funsters, but when they deviate from the norm we get the facts so those who do have some knowledge on the subject can help.

Nobody goes out of their way to stir things up, quite the opposite in fact so perhaps you need to stop looking for an ulterior motive in some of the replies and, if they are of no help or relevance to the query, ignore them.

My carpet fitter told me an interesting story recently. He had a builder move in next door and for a year they ignored each other both as neighbours and workwise, both using other companies when they had work done on their own properties. Eventually the neighbour came over, offered his hand and said "shall we start again?" They did and now get on fine.

Olive branches are for grabbing hold of, perhaps we should all try it? :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back