what do you do now your retired (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
I was going to ask, JJ to lend me his bifocals...

But just managed... :thumb:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
It wasn`t that funny really, JJ...

You didn`t miss much,,,, I post funnier jokes... :winky:

I gave the old feller a like just to humour him... :winky::ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Now I am practically retired I have more time to read posts on Fun.

When I am fully retired I might use the extra time to post rants and raves about all the things I perceive to be wrong with the world and try to score "debating" points against people who take a more optimistic view of people and the world.

Or I might do more motorhoming which will lead me to even more enjoyment.

I will also have more time to count my blessings (and pies.)

JJ :Cool:

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I can't for the life of me understand people who say they can't stop working because they can't find anything to do when retired, since I finished nearly 2 years ago, I just can't find enough hours in the day, how I managed to find the time to go to work defeats me, but saying that the difference is you can do things that don't pay, you don't have to do things to make your living just to enjoy them, simple things like going for a walk or reading a book or even, god forbid, watching the tele, or even on here:winky: but it's time to do what you want not what you have got to do , some say they would miss their companions at work but is that because they have never had the time to meet other people out of work , because that's all they have done.
Hey the suns out let's go sit in it , that'll do for a couple of hours::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
I can't for the life of me understand people who say they can't stop working because they can't find anything to do when retired, since I finished nearly 2 years ago, I just can't find enough hours in the day, how I managed to find the time to go to work defeats me, but saying that the difference is you can do things that don't pay, you don't have to do things to make your living just to enjoy them, simple things like going for a walk or reading a book or even, god forbid, watching the tele, or even on here:winky: but it's time to do what you want not what you have got to do , some say they would miss their companions at work but is that because they have never had the time to meet other people out of work , because that's all they have done.
Hey the suns out let's go sit in it , that'll do for a couple of hours::bigsmile:

I am at work and behind my works rear wall is a CL campsite:thumb:

I am filling the skip out side and smell then see retired campers in the sun with BBQ`s with bacon and burgers sitting around drinking beer and wine in the sun:cry:

Do I---

A . keep working and look forward to my break

B. Get my MH out of it`s store and join them

C. Pretend I am a tugger/MH owner and edge in and pull up a seat

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back