Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hello All, Just come home from a nice week away at Chatsworth cc site having met a fellow funster Fidget who is on his travels ,Just before we went I had my tyres changed for Michelin agilis camping and what a difference to the handling and ride it was amazing the original tyres were michelins but were 7 years old loads of tread but aging best be safe . My wheels are 215 x 70x 15 and what a job to get this tyre size even Costco couldnt get them, had to try about six tyre fitters so if you have this size order early if you want Michelins :thumb:

cmcardle75

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 8, 2012
Reading
Funster No
MH
Riot Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Hello All, Just come home from a nice week away at Chatsworth cc site having met a fellow funster Fidget who is on his travels ,Just before we went I had my tyres changed for Michelin agilis camping and what a difference to the handling and ride it was amazing the original tyres were michelins but were 7 years old loads of tread but aging best be safe . My wheels are 215 x 70x 15 and what a job to get this tyre size even Costco couldnt get them, had to try about six tyre fitters so if you have this size order early if you want Michelins :thumb:

There's loads of choice for this size on tyre-shopper, although the Michelin Camping are £144, which is much more than I'd pay. Would probably have gone for the Avons for £96.

OP
OP
mike mcglynn

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
There's loads of choice for this size on tyre-shopper, although the Michelin Camping are £144, which is much more than I'd pay. Would probably have gone for the Avons for £96.

Hi, Yes I saw those tyres but I think Ill Stick with Michies:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back