LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Im Sandra and just saying hello from Glasgow. After many years of always wanting a motorhome now at 72 my mums finally achieved her dream and got herself a 2004 Mclouis Lagan, We just had it away on our first weekend trip. Spent the weekend figuring out how things work. No doubt I shall be asking you knowledgeable bunch lots of questions but will enjoy searching and reading through old threads first. :Smile:

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Hi Sandra your Mum will have hours of fun, she should visit a funster meet,she will enjoy.
My parents have just brought a van Dad is 82 and Mum is registered blind, never seen them so happy in their new adventures.
Welcome and go for it.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 26, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Welcome along from another glasgow newbie :thumb:

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
Welcome Sandra (and mum) fer Orkney :welcomefunster:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to you and your mum to motorhome fun :Smile:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Another Irn Bru advert::bigsmile:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9xnHq-PxYA"]Push Up Bra IRN BRU New Advert 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

OP
OP
irnbru

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Thanks everyone

Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone. Geesh theres no half a years reading on all the old threads. Feel i'm getting to know a little about the regular posters already, and learning lots of good advice and info too.

I'm normally asleep by 10pm but was still reading threads til yon time then off course couldn't sleep...Mind too active!

Trying hard not to get carried away here, being excited with the MH and looking out the window at the pouring rain makes me want to sell up and become a full timer in warmer climates.

Lets crawl first I'm telling myself.

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone. Geesh theres no half a years reading on all the old threads. Feel i'm getting to know a little about the regular posters already, and learning lots of good advice and info too.

I'm normally asleep by 10pm but was still reading threads til yon time then off course couldn't sleep...Mind too active!

Trying hard not to get carried away here, being excited with the MH and looking out the window at the pouring rain makes me want to sell up and become a full timer in warmer climates.

Lets crawl first I'm telling myself.

:welcomefunster:

Welcome to the land of fun, pleasure and leisure,

Mentioning crawling . . . .watch out for fellow funsters late night gatherings at our meets , thats how we funsters usually find our way back to our own vans !!!!!!!,

And trawling the threads until the early hours is another pleasurable funster pastime,

Ken :thumb: :drink:

M

Madwife

Deleted User
Welcome to fun from the scottish borders and I see you have caught the bug!

Kath and Howie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back