Feb 5, 2012
South East Essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2010
I just love Motorhomefun! :roflmto::Smile:
Everyone seems to have such a great time.
I am looking forward to getting to know some of you soon.:Smile:
Just need to ensure the van electrics are fully functional before setting off for the summer.:Cool:

:thumb:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Enjoy your summer travelling. We try our best to get away as many weekends as we possibly can & of course our holidays. :thumb:

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
Welcome to you both

The truth is they are not really friendly just all mad. They wave at people in other Moho. Ss. They sleep in odd wild spots, pee in a bucket then happily carry it around to empty it. If its wild and windy they will find it. The number of times I have wild camped up a mountain. In a Forrest, gone to sleep all alone, apart from other half. And in morning peeped out of window and 4 or 5 other vans around me, they not only do this. But they talk to strange men. Offer them a cuppa. Oh by, I never realised how mad they are, but biggest shock ?????? I am one of them....YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
The truth is they are not really friendly just all mad. They wave at people in other Moho. Ss. They sleep in odd wild spots, pee in a bucket then happily carry it around to empty it. If its wild and windy they will find it. The number of times I have wild camped up a mountain. In a Forrest, gone to sleep all alone, apart from other half. And in morning peeped out of window and 4 or 5 other vans around me, they not only do this. But they talk to strange men. Offer them a cuppa. Oh by, I never realised how mad they are, but biggest shock ?????? I am one of them....YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I had to read it twice
I thought you put
Peed out of window :ROFLMAO:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
I had to read it twice
I thought you put
[HI]Peed out of window [/HI]:ROFLMAO:

Yeh they do that too:Doh:

ALSO NEVER STAND NEAR AN OPEN DOOR:Sad:

Good Grief Percy52 hope you hav'n't Identified yer address, they'll be ensconced in yer spare bedroom fore you can close the door:Doh:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Welcome Mr Percy.

I feel a responsibility as a sensible, rational and sane member of this Forum to draw your attention to the fact that there are several normal members on here.

These members are often over run by the mad, non pie eating, Honda generator owners who pay money to park on bits of grass and then complain about all the other people doing the same but we sane ones do exist.

Best you hang around a bit (maybe even come to a gathering) and you can choose which sub group you most resemble.

But always remember the mantra...

Once you become a Funster nothing is ever quite the same again...

JJ :Cool:

Last edited:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
I told my wife,i am not the only one.she gets upset if I pee in a bush.i said we all do it. still cant get the wife to agree.

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Welcome Mr Percy.

I feel a responsibility as a sensible, rational and sane member of this Forum to draw your attention to the fact

[HI]that there are several normal members on here.
[/HI] These members are often over run by the mad, non pie eating, Honda generator owners who pay money to park on bits of grass and then complain about all the other people doing the same but we sane ones do exist.

Best you hang around a bit (maybe even come to a gathering) and you can choose which sub group you most resemble.

But always remember the mantra...

Once you become a Funster nothing is ever quite the same again...

JJ :Cool:

Name & Shame these few:winky:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
a funster over 60.