1989 Hymer 660S petrol Auto (1 Viewer)

J

Jacksonsluck

Deleted User
Trying to get some more info on the Mercedes engine type and cc on this type of vehicle with a view to gas conversion. Vendor cant understand the AltaVista English to German translation!!

Can anyone help please?

OP
OP
J

Jacksonsluck

Deleted User
Thanks for that. Have sent a message using this translator.

In the mean time, I would be grateful if any members have any info on this engine.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

Skinnylizzie

Deleted User
Trying to get some more info on the Mercedes engine type and cc on this type of vehicle with a view to gas conversion. Vendor cant understand the AltaVista English to German translation!!

Can anyone help please?

Hi Jacksonsluck
Have you sorted the translation out yet?
I could try and help with the translation. I speak and read Afrikaans which is very similiar to German.
Regards
Skinnylizzie

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967

Can anyone help please?

Hi Jason, let me have the chassis number and I'll see what I can do.

F

fitzie

Deleted User

Can anyone help please?

dont go to all that trouble just change to diesel there must be loads of 5 cylinder 3litre diesel merc engines around they are practically bullet proof

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back