Quiz tonight 20/06/13 (1 Viewer)

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Hi folks, since I inadvertently won the quiz last week, I have set the quiz for tonight.

I am currently in the Haut Jura mountains, in a torrential but spectacular thunderstorm which has been going round and round for 2 hours now, and I am sitting freezing on a terrace to write this.

However, the real problem is that for some reason I can't get into either Chat or the Quiz Room - I have PM'd Jim but had no response yet. The rest of the MHF web site is fine, I just can't get beyond the page where you choose either Chat or Quiz room. It tells me that it's loaded 93% and to be patient as it will be quicker next time!

Therefore I think that unless someone can sort out this problem, I cannot do the quiz tonight. I am happy to send the questions and answers to a volunteer willing to be quiz master, please PM your email address. Any takers??

Catherine

OP
OP
Viennese
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Sorry folks

Checking in 3 hours later, and no offers to be quiz master or help with my access problem. Since this is my HOLIDAY! I think I shall just bow out as I have to walk acroosw the campsite in the rain to get wifi access!!

Let me know if you want me to do the quiz next week, will quite understand if you don't!

Catherine

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Checking in 3 hours later, and no offers to be quiz master or help with my access problem. Since this is my HOLIDAY! I think I shall just bow out as I have to walk acroosw the campsite in the rain to get wifi access!!

Let me know if you want me to do the quiz next week, will quite understand if you don't!

Catherine

sorry vienesse been trying to reset puter to help out

send us the bits and i will try
gonna need a wig so i can pull me hair out though
:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

[HI] edit well i tried
found a childs quiz printed it asked couple of questions zip

gave up trying sorry[/HI]

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun