Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Yes it died.

I know not why, and neither can the factory explain it. All I know was that it was working just fine and then nothing----

It flatlined with nothing more than a little flashing blue light.

I immediately began CPR (computer programme recovery) but nothing.

I shocked it several times, still nothing.

I then put it in the car (there was no time to call the tech guys) and drove it myself to the local Orange Hospital. No good, nothing, the Dr there tried his best, he began going through all the recovery process but Sam just would not come back to life.

It was at this point he recommended a trip to intensive care considering Sam was only 10 months, and off he went, I could barely sleep as i tried to work with my "loan phone" but then the call came :Sad:

Sam had not made it.:Sad::Sad::cry::cry:

So it looks like I will be sent a clone of Sam in an attempt to pacify me, however, there will never be another Sam, there are many like him, but that one was mine. :cry:

RIP Sam Sung s3 :Sad:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
cruiser

I can lend you my two tin cans.how long a bit of string do you need.::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Yes it died.

I know not why, and neither can the factory explain it. All I know was that it was working just fine and then nothing----

It flatlined with nothing more than a little flashing blue light.

I immediately began CPR (computer programme recovery) but nothing.

I shocked it several times, still nothing.

I then put it in the car (there was no time to call the tech guys) and drove it myself to the local Orange Hospital. No good, nothing, the Dr there tried his best, he began going through all the recovery process but Sam just would not come back to life.

It was at this point he recommended a trip to intensive care considering Sam was only 10 months, and off he went, I could barely sleep as i tried to work with my "loan phone" but then the call came :Sad:

Sam had not made it.:Sad::Sad::cry::cry:

So it looks like I will be sent a clone of Sam in an attempt to pacify me, however, there will never be another Sam, there are many like him, but that one was mine. :cry:

RIP Sam Sung s3 :Sad:
That is not old for a sprightly S3, what was the cause of death. Will there be an autopsy.
Did you have it insured or is it being changed under it's original warranty. Just wondered.:whatthe:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
That is not old for a sprightly S3, what was the cause of death. Will there be an autopsy.
Did you have it insured or is it being changed under it's original warranty. Just wondered.:whatthe:

The engineers don't know, they are performing an autopsy as we speak:Angry:

Under warranty

In the mean time I'm left with a Samsung galaxy mini, so mini I can't bloody find it :whatthe:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back