Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
Afternoon all you merry funsters,My wife Pam as won free entry ticket to Stratford Motorhome show,due to other commitments we cant go.So they are up for the first person who wants it.Icludes camping and entertainment.mob.07920 106399,my wife will post them off 1st class.:thumb:all the best.THE BANDIT

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
somebody must want them,

Afternoon Brian,We have got the ticket here,all it needs is 1 phone calland they are gone.My rv,is going in for some electrical work,Monday or Tuessday,then on Friday ive got it booked in at Edge Technoligy at Crewe to service my Onan genny.Then i will be around and about..i hope you have good weather and a good time.:thumb: All the best...THE BANDIT>aka PHIL:Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Afternoon Brian,We have got the ticket here,all it needs is 1 phone calland they are gone.My rv,is going in for some electrical work,Monday or Tuessday,then on Friday ive got it booked in at Edge Technoligy at Crewe to service my Onan genny.Then i will be around and about..i hope you have good weather and a good time.:thumb: All the best...THE BANDIT>aka PHIL:Cool:

I live 5 mins from Edge tech, when are you going? I would love your Stratford tickets, Was just about to order them I will send you a text :Smile:

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
Tickets Have now gone

Sorry to all you funsters,but the tickets have now gone.Night Owl is the lucky Funster:thumb:

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
Good afternoon Hagnap

The Tickects have gone Night Owl from York as got them.Im going to Edge Techn on Thursday night,on the doorstep Friday morning.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Night Owl

Free Member
Oct 24, 2011
Nr York
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
20 years
Tickets

Thank you for the tickets Pam. Linda and I look forward to meeting you and Phil on our travels.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back