Free Member
May 9, 2013
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
Since 2013
Just home after first outing.Superb weather in NI.Site was excellent with friendly and helpful neighbours.Being a desperately poos sleeper I was stunned to waken at 9.55 this morning and "no" nothing to do with the malt whiskey.
Few teething problems to be sorted with dealer but I don't think too serious.

Already planning next trip ,probably to Fermanagh,but why does Obama and others decide to go there at same time?

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Glad to hear your first trip went well, the good thing about fellow motorhomers is that there's always someone who will help you if needed.
Everyone has to start somewhere:Smile:

We're checking out the ferries across from Cairnryan for later on in the summer, a trip to Co. Mayo is more than likely than a trip to France for us now:Sad:
Bill & Margaret

Upvote 0

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I sleep better in the van than I do at home as well.

Can't work out why though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Angus dog

Angus dog

Free Member
May 9, 2013
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
Since 2013
Glad to hear your first trip went well, the good thing about fellow motorhomers is that there's always someone who will help you if needed.
Everyone has to start somewhere:Smile:

We're checking out the ferries across from Cairnryan for later on in the summer, a trip to Co. Mayo is more than likely than a trip to France for us now:Sad:
Bill & Margaret

Thanks.You should look at the crossing from Troon also_One of out daughters lives in Musselburgh and we use this crossing often.It is much better than the Cairnryan boat although I suspect you might have a little further to travel to the port.

Mayo is wonderful but have a look at Sligo on your way

Upvote 0

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Thanks.You should look at the crossing from Troon also_One of out daughters lives in Musselburgh and we use this crossing often.It is much better than the Cairnryan boat although I suspect you might have a little further to travel to the port.

Mayo is wonderful but have a look at Sligo on your way

Hi, yes, Cairnryan is closer to us, only 50 minutes drive. Also, the drive back down the A77 from Troon to Girvan/Newton Stewart isn't the best road for bigger vehicles.

Upvote 0
M

Madwife

Deleted User
We are going via Holyhead - Dublin and coming back Belfast - Cairnryan. Looking forward to not having to rush back to work too!:roflmto:

Kath and Howie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
Just home after first outing.Superb weather in NI.Site was excellent with friendly and helpful neighbours.Being a desperately poos sleeper I was stunned to waken at 9.55 this morning and "no" nothing to do with the malt whiskey.
Few teething problems to be sorted with dealer but I don't think too serious.

Already planning next trip ,probably to Fermanagh,but why does Obama and others decide to go there at same time?

He, like every other american like to advertise their Irish ancestry.

Seriously it's simply

1. The the minnows (us and the Irish etc) still like to pretend that we are still in the major league when it comes to politics.

2, How else can we spend the huge sums of money that we all have sloshing around in government coffers?

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back