Free Member
May 30, 2013
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
hello there

have already introduced myself but yesterday picked up my used mobilletta orsa minore
the sales people at oct in southwell where excellent having serviced resprayed and valeted the motorhome,

on pick up i was given a really helpful and informative walk round of all the pumps electric switches etc.
to be honest id read a lot on here as ive been lurking about on this forum whilst waiting for delivery finding the how to section particually helpful,

its now home with all my gear loaded up ready to go away for a couple of days of getting to now each other!

oh and i was also surprised on the way home from newark at how many waves and smiles i got from other motorhomers which was nice, i thought it was only vw owners that did that!

regards

andy

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Awesome news Andy, your on the road at last and now the main adventures begin::bigsmile:

Keep us all updated:thumb::thumb:

Upvote 0

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
waves

hello there

have already introduced myself but yesterday picked up my used mobilletta orsa minore
the sales people at oct in southwell where excellent having serviced resprayed and valeted the motorhome,

on pick up i was given a really helpful and informative walk round of all the pumps electric switches etc.
to be honest id read a lot on here as ive been lurking about on this forum whilst waiting for delivery finding the how to section particually helpful,

its now home with all my gear loaded up ready to go away for a couple of days of getting to now each other!

oh and i was also surprised on the way home from newark at how many waves and smiles i got from other motorhomers which was nice, i thought it was only vw owners that did that!

regards

andy
they all do that your part of a family once you have a motorhome but there are some who wouldn't give you a second look. steve:thumb:

Upvote 0

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Great, now the fun begins enjoy, hope all goes well on your first trip out. :thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back