Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Oh' Lordy, I hope everyone was OK after that :Sad: - anyone we know?

Regards,

Trikeman. :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
It looks like the rear tyre delaminated :Eeek::Eeek::Eeek: in one of the pictures

I also hope everybody is ok:thumb:

rolandrat

Free Member
Jan 5, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
I don't think that will be going back on the road. There could have been numerous reasons for the cause, you can only hope that the occupants got out safely.

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
[HI]More idiots holding up the traffic[/HI]
We should be able to claim for time and detours :Angry:

What a bloody awful thing to say about a fellow MH owner. You have lost my respect you and your family and ANY of your future posts. I hope that you never have a problem like that of which that poor MH owner had, as if you do your comment will come back and bit you soooo hard in the ass.

Good luck for the future.

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Good lord was it only me!

More idiots holding up the traffic
We should be able to claim for time and detours :Angry:

Who thought this post mean't the "rubber neckers" who like to have a good look as they drive past. By either braking in the opposite overtaking lane or almost stopping as they pass the accident. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Who thought this post mean't the "rubber neckers" who like to have a good look as they drive past. By either braking in the opposite overtaking lane or almost stopping as they pass the accident. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
well that how I read it but others see it differently. A little more thought on Duanes part to explain what he meant would have made it easier for some people to understand.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
well that how I read it but others see it differently. A little more thought on Duanes part to explain what he meant would have made it easier for some people to understand.

I thought he meant the police for closeing the road

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
..... which all goes to show that what people think is not necessarily translated into writing. It is something that we all do. I could not believe that someone would be so harsh and unsympathetic and interpreted it as rubberneckers plus the Police now closing roads for sometimes unfathomable reasons (to the casual observer) causing long delays. An accident site now has to be regarded as a potential crime scene and requires a thorough investigation, which we would expect if it was one of our loved ones in the accident itself. It is very frustrating, though.

Haven't found out if it is anyone on here or any other forum yet, but hope they have a speedy recovery

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Read the thread title without the aid of the optical assisters (glasses) and wondered where the motorhome was to turn over onto a poor animal.

Put my glasses on and realised it wasn't an ASS. :Doh:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Frightening, that's been the second mh accident report recently.
As long as the occupants were ok, that's the main thing:Sad:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Well I can,t see any rubber neckers only a couple of free moving vehicles on the other side, the traffic jam is on the crash side. Pete

Hope no body seriously hurt.

duane0001

Free Member
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
Expedition 67 soon!
Exp
2021 This time
What a bloody awful thing to say about a fellow MH owner. [HI]You have lost my respect you and your family and ANY of your future posts[/HI]. I hope that you never have a problem like that of which that poor MH owner had, as if you do your comment will come back and bit you soooo hard in the ass.

Good luck for the future.
<---Thanks :ROFLMAO:

I wont lose any sleep,

There is only one person to blame, maybe the driver :Doh:
Of course I do not want anybody to get hurt, but people who cause this sort of mayhem need extra training

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
<---Thanks :ROFLMAO:

I wont lose any sleep,

[HI]There is only one person to blame, maybe the driver[/HI] :Doh:
Of course I do not want anybody to get hurt, but people who cause this sort of mayhem need extra training

Another selfish post from you, which clearly shows what sort of person really you are and any member on here can rely on you for help!!!. NOT

How can you know it was the drivers fault or the problem with the vehicle or perhaps it was someone else whom was at fault. There is a very old says - what goes around comes around. You may loose some sleep one day when you get your comeuppance.

duane0001

Free Member
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
Expedition 67 soon!
Exp
2021 This time
[HI]Another selfish post from you, which clearly shows what sort of person really you are and any member on here can rely on you for help!!!. NOT[/HI]

How can you know it was the drivers fault or the problem with the vehicle or perhaps it was someone else whom was at fault. There is a very old says - what goes around comes around. You may loose some sleep one day when you get your comeuppance.

I give lots of helpful advice on here cheers :thumb:

You can attack my thoughts on this subject but do not attack me or my other helpful posts
Many thanks for your anticipated cooperation

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
I give lots of helpful advice on here cheers :thumb:

You can attack my thoughts on this subject but do not attack me or my other helpful posts
Many thanks for your anticipated cooperation

I'm NOT attacking you in any way, however you ATTACK a fellow MH owner with your POSTED THOUGHTS of which I and I'm sure many members on here found offence.

“[HI]Carefully watch your thoughts, for they become your words[/HI]. [HI]Manage and watch your words, for they will become your actions.[/HI] Consider and judge your actions, for they have become your habits. Acknowledge and watch your habits, for they shall become your values. Understand and embrace your values, for they become your destiny.”

Enough said I will leave it to others on here to make their own minds up. The subject is closed now for me.

duane0001

Free Member
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
Expedition 67 soon!
Exp
2021 This time
I'm NOT attacking you in any way, however you ATTACK a fellow MH owner with your POSTED THOUGHTS of which I and I'm sure many members on here found offence.

“[HI]Carefully watch your thoughts, for they become your words[/HI]. [HI]Manage and watch your words, for they will become your actions.[/HI] Consider and judge your actions, for they have become your habits. Acknowledge and watch your habits, for they shall become your values. Understand and embrace your values, for they become your destiny.”

Enough said I will leave it to others on here to make their own minds up. The subject is closed now for me.

I did not know we where doing quotes :Blush: also please acknowledge the author, Mahatma Gandhi
As for "fellow" MH owner, does that mean when I drive my car, they are "fellow" car drivers, how about walking down the pavement, are they my "fellow" pedestrians :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back