Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I just thought this may be of interest to some of the Uk - French motorhome travelers

Is any of you E.Leclerc clients (customers):thumb: we are, very good supermarkets
This for the Attin supermarket branch..(this branch is East of Le-Touquet Paris plage near Montreuil-sur-mer )....But I should imagine it will be the same for all there Stores/ Branches...I have mentioned on here before of possible internet at E.Leclerc supermarkets but never tried it myself....this email from E.leclerc was sent to me...so now it is official....free internet for one hour and renewable after 24 hours for E.Leclerc customers

ImageProxy.mvc

Cher client, votre magasin E.Leclerc d'Attin-Montreuil sur Mer met gratuitement à votre disposition une connexion wifi internet. Vous pourrez utiliser notre réseau pendant 1 heure, renouvelable toutes les 48h.

(Dear customer, your E.Leclerc Attin Montreuil-sur-Mer store offers free wireless internet connection available. You can use our network for 1 hour, renewable every 48 hours.)

http://www.e-leclerc.com/
E.Leclerc currently has more than 500 locations in France and 114 stores outside of the country

Mel

Last edited:

rikfos

Free Member
Feb 13, 2011
hereford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Yes- free internet for 1 hour.

Stopped at Leclerc service area near Colmar. Diesel- euro 1.43- 5 miles up the road at their supermarket euro 1.23.
We then bought 50 litres of Merlot in 10 litre boxes from them- lovely jubbly:thumb:

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
I just thought this may be of interest to some of the Uk - French motorhome travelers

Is any of you E.Leclerc clients (customers):thumb: we are, very good supermarkets
This for the Attin supermarket branch..(this branch is East of Le-Touquet Paris plage near Montreuil-sur-mer )....But I should imagine it will be the same for all there Stores/ Branches...I have mentioned on here before of possible internet at E.Leclerc supermarkets but never tried it myself....this email from E.leclerc was sent to me...so now it is official....free internet for one hour and renewable after 24 hours for E.Leclerc customers

ImageProxy.mvc

Cher client, votre magasin E.Leclerc d'Attin-Montreuil sur Mer met gratuitement à votre disposition une connexion wifi internet. Vous pourrez utiliser notre réseau pendant 1 heure, renouvelable toutes les 48h.

(Dear customer, your E.Leclerc Attin Montreuil-sur-Mer store offers free wireless internet connection available. You can use our network for 1 hour, renewable every 48 hours.)

http://www.e-leclerc.com/
E.Leclerc currently has more than 500 locations in France and 114 stores outside of the country

Mel

Sounds good. We have used them loads for Diesel and groceries as well as the drink and often a cheap snack meal. Is the offer open to anyone with a till receipt or do you have to be a card carrying loyalty club member?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back