Sep 29, 2007
Rhondda Valleys, S Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Year 3 of ownership !
Been on the internet all day looking at various storys in the news :Sad:

Fuel, house car and motorhome, whats happening in this fuel price hungry UK.

Everything is going through the roof.

Why cant sombody take a stand against our goverment ?

Rant over !

roycondor

Free Member
Oct 26, 2007
South Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8 years
hi Mark
how about a fuel price protest like the truckers, but we need a ringleader, how about it Jim:winky:

lady jann

Free Member
Apr 18, 2008
welsh border
Funster No
MH
hymer
Exp
approx 10 yrs
lady jann

:Sad:

over the severn bridge !!!:Sad::cry::Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: Perhaps we should bring Mugabe over here. Then there will only be ONE (???) corrupt government/party in office/charge. :Eeek:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Mark, just remember for every bad story theres a hundred plus good ones that dont get out the news room, were just that type of country Im afraid, only like to hear bad news.:cry:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User

...Seem to remember similar protestations when Maggie, the grey man and baldy were running the Government... remember when interest rates were in the teens...:Doh:

same old meat, different gravy; get used to it, it won't change in your lifetime:whatthe:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Been on the internet all day looking at various storys in the news :Sad:

Fuel, house car and motorhome, whats happening in this fuel price hungry UK.

Everything is going through the roof.

Rant over !

hi you forgot overcrowded prisons
mps fees
free presciptions in wales only
the european union

:cry::roflmto:

ray

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Check out the fuel prices in the rest of Europe and even the USA they are all on the up, not just here.

hereford bull

Free Member
Jan 18, 2008
HEREFORD
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
6 YRS
hey pat going to herston this w/end which is the best way in to the site they have sent me 2 ways over the railway bridge or up northbrook road cheers

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Hi Ron

I always go over the bridge now it's shorter but watch out for traffic coming the other way and the branches sthat stick out! I have tried the other way but found it a little narrow on one tiny bit, if you look out for a line of tall pine trees on your left about 1/2 mile from Swanage you will see a pub on the right The Royal Oak the left turn is opposite at the Swanage end of those trees a bit tight and if you are travelling too fast you could over shoot it!

It's just a short walk to Herston Halt where you have to flag the steam train down to go to Corfe Castle or Swanage

Have a great time and you are welcome to pop in if you want as we are not away this week as Sue is on chemo!

A sign in the Royal Oak:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Link Removed

Got some great views from the site:thumb:

100_0498.jpg

Herston Halt

100_0501-1.jpg

Swanage Station

100_0503-1.jpg

Regards Pat

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Check out the fuel prices in the rest of Europe and even the USA they are all on the up, not just here.

A rapidly dwindling World resource and a case of Supply and demand with the oil companies capitalising on the situation.:Doh:

More money should be invested into the use and development of engines/propulsion of alternative fuels.

I bet the shareholders don't think so though.Just lining their pockets and saying "Thank you very much"

Nice Pics Pat.

Last edited:

hereford bull

Free Member
Jan 18, 2008
HEREFORD
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
6 YRS
hey pat you run transport if you think its tight how tight is it do i have to get out onto the other side of the road to get into the lane and how come you always know about the pubs near all these sites cheers

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
hey pat you run transport if you think its tight how tight is it do i have to get out onto the other side of the road to get into the lane and how come you always know about the pubs near all these sites cheers

Coz it's my job that's why!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hi Ron

No you won't have to go across the road but it is a sharp turn slightly back on yourself so be warned slow down!

Have a great time the bar on site is not bad either! Please say hello to Linda for me in reception I dare say we shall be going there again quite soon!

Regards pat

hereford bull

Free Member
Jan 18, 2008
HEREFORD
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
6 YRS
HEY PAT
Had a good time at herston good tip u gave about the pine trees the people running the site are real friendly but that bloody lanes tight all right as long as nothings coming the other way and i wasnt that lucky got a few tree scatches . Dennis took a wrong turn and ended up stuck in a housing estate they had to go out and rescue him see you again cheers
ron

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back