Reich e-control question (1 Viewer)

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
on my burstner it has a reich e-control system that controls all the 12 v activity including the charging and maintaining of the leisure batteries

i have searched high and low but does anyone have any information and spec about how the charger works and when it kicks in etc, what it does at specific voltages etc to maintain the batteries

when i drained the batts to 11.9 volts it then put in 14 volts at 16.5 amps, until the batteries reached 12.5 v

just wondering if anyone has any more gen on this system so i can check how it is working

thanks

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
You may find some help Link Removed Hugh.....perhaps drop 'em an email as I couldn't find a download on the product - there is a data sheet but no user manual.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
You may find some help Link Removed Hugh.....perhaps drop 'em an email as I couldn't find a download on the product - there is a data sheet but no user manual.

yes thanks

i had a good look round that site at the weekend and it was overwhelming with the lack of any good info or data. I may have to brush up my german and give em a call or email

cheers:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back