Hi! (1 Viewer)

E

eriksmum

Deleted User
:RollEyes:Joined yesterday, amongst many others! We have owned 2 hi-top campers, 2 tourers and one static caravan (not all at the same time!). We hope to buy a larger motorhome in the future and at present like the look of the Autosleeper Sandhurst. Had wonderful day at Peterborough Show on Saturday. Looking forward to participating in forums etc. and picking everyone's brains!

Have a lovely day :ROFLMAO:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Welcome to the site! :welcome:

Feel free to pick away..........advice is FREE and so is the FUN!

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi eriksmum

Welcome to MHFun, lots of friendly folk here.:thumb:

By the way how is your son erik ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
E

eriksmum

Deleted User
Erik!

:roflmto:Hi again! To those of you who may be interested - Erik is actually my Min. Schnauzer! We were going to have 2 - Eric & Ernie - but not got round to Ernie yet! When we moved to our present home, local people, not knowing my "real" name, referred to me as "Erik's Mum", and the name stuck! Cheers everyone!

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
:roflmto:Hi again! To those of you who may be interested - Erik is actually my Min. Schnauzer! We were going to have 2 - Eric & Ernie - but not got round to Ernie yet! When we moved to our present home, local people, not knowing my "real" name, referred to me as "Erik's Mum", and the name stuck! Cheers everyone!

A WISE Move :RollEyes:

Welcome from me Too.:thumb:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
and from me another big welcome:Smile:

S

Shiner

Deleted User
Joined today

Hi All,
Joined today after picking up flyer at Show on Sunday. Lyn and I (Tony) have been motorhoming for past 5 years since taking early retirement. Have had Autotrail Scout all this time - now 8 yrs old but after re-upholstery job last autumn, looks like new and very happy with it! Have enjoyed some weeks in Spain last Winter plus further trip to Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany in Spring. Plannnig to visit west coast of Scotland soon for a month then we'll see where the wind takes us!! We are also members of a small National rally club (NPCCC) and meet regulary around the Country.
Looking for:thumb:ward to meeting others here. Best wishes from us both.

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
hi shiner, sounds like you are having a really great time welcome to the fun, hope we meet soon:Smile:
ruth

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
And a big welcome to Eriksmum and shiner from me tooooooooooo:thumb:::bigsmile: