2008 Autocirrus 220 electrics panic!! (1 Viewer)

TomLauten

Free Member
May 20, 2013
United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Hello all,

Our leisure battery seems to have run out of juice and the charge leads get no current to them whatsoever with the engine running.

I asked an RV technician who seems to think it could be a blown fuse but could not suggest where to locate the possible offender.

Can anyone here suggest a specific location to look for this rogue fuse? Does anyone have any other ideas what this might be apart from a fuse? I was thinking the split charge relay but again...where the heck could it be?

HELP!!!!

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Hello all,

Our leisure battery seems to have run out of juice and the charge leads get no current to them whatsoever with the engine running.

I asked an RV technician who seems to think it could be a blown fuse but could not suggest where to locate the possible offender.

Can anyone here suggest a specific location to look for this rogue fuse? Does anyone have any other ideas what this might be apart from a fuse? I was thinking the split charge relay but again...where the heck could it be?

HELP!!!!

Hi, I'm sorry but can't help with your current (no pun intended) problem but this will bump your post back up for someone with the knowledge to see.

OP
OP
T

TomLauten

Free Member
May 20, 2013
United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Thanks very much, I hope someone can help, a tour of the North West Highlands awaits a solution!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

FM02MZO

Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
Castle Donington
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
30 years caravan, 2 year motorhome
Look for a 20 amp one near to the battery, there is usually three of the together, for the fridge/freezer, split charger, door step if fitted.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi try looking under the seats --The split charge will be located close to the engine battery -follow lead from alternator -- Fuses could be anywhere :Smile: close to relay or close to l/battery
can you switch the onboard charger to/from engine battery to L/Battery for charging on hook up ? check that it is not set to charge engine battery :thumb:
terry
EDIT some are under passenger/drivers seats

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back