Luvly airbags (1 Viewer)

M

Marion

Deleted User
Just a quickie (!) using Marion's login.

I recently fitted some rear airbags to thee Hurricane and the result was excellent.

A huge improvement in handling: no more sway or wallow, very steady on uneven surfaces - well worthwhile. So if anyone else has rock & roll blues, this might help you, too.

So a big thanks to Linda & James at Stateside Tuning. The kit was easy to fit, after a small mod to the brackets, and has been trouble free all the way up from southern Spain, through Portugal, and now partly across France. Thanks guys!

Cheers

Bruce (only rarely online)

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
Just a quickie (!) using Marion's login.

I recently fitted some rear airbags to thee Hurricane and the result was excellent.

A huge improvement in handling: no more sway or wallow, very steady on uneven surfaces - well worthwhile. So if anyone else has rock & roll blues, this might help you, too.

So a big thanks to Linda & James at Stateside Tuning. The kit was easy to fit, after a small mod to the brackets, and has been trouble free all the way up from southern Spain, through Portugal, and now partly across France. Thanks guys!

Cheers

Bruce (only rarely online)

My vehicle has air suspension, the pressure gauges and valves are under the passenger seat but with no indication of what the pressure should be so I haven't used it yet :Sad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back