Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Well having made 2 mistakes in the past and to say the least a little paranoid now we are looking for our next MH, I decided to buy Jim's Motorhome Buyers guide.

Absolutely bl**dy brilliant read, I wish I had bought this before it would have saved me a great deal of time, heartache and not to mention cash:cry:

Anyone considering buying would be well worth getting this and reading it, for £7.99 as a download it is a complete bargain, when I think of the mistakes I made in the 2 that I bought the price is nothing to what we have lost

Thanks Jim:thumb::thumb:

G

Last edited:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
You can do a lot worse than coming to us for a van:thumb:
Peter

You need a new PR consultant.

What you should have said is "You can search the length and breadth of the British Isles and you'll not get a better deal on a van than the one we will give you which includes years of free hab checks from conscientious staff".

Invoice in the post tomorrow.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Here

Link Removed

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob
I have to say I am very dubious about buying this sort of thing...

Having read the forums a while.... i kinda got the impression Jim was a decent bloke :ROFLMAO:

The book is concise and not padded, had some common sense stuff in it and a few things I hadnt thought about if I am honest...:Blush:

However, my former role in IT sales makes me well placed to judge much of the guff that is spouted about sales, how to get a better deal blah blah blah - Jim has this down, its exactly what I would have written...and how I have taught my kids to get discounts on EVERYTHING!

...although if you meet a sales guy like me, I'll let you walk away and wait for another mu...er...punter to come along :roflmto:

That 1 piece of negotiating info is worth the cover price and if you cant save 100 times that on your next buy....:Doh:

Disclaimer: I havent been paid or offered a discount to say this ....yet! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, have to say since I joined have only really look at the various postings so must spend more time exploring the site.
Have just downloaded the book so bedtime reading me thinks, Not really looking for tips on negotiation as run my own Co so fairly well clued up on that part of it. Bought my MH on gut feel last time but just needing a bit more shall we say in depth info as other half wanting a change of MH ( only had this one since July last year)

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
You need a new PR consultant.

What you should have said is "You can search the length and breadth of the British Isles and you'll not get a better deal on a van than the one we will give you which includes years of free hab checks from conscientious staff".

Invoice in the post tomorrow.

Thanks Brian :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back