Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
Just read in todays Eastern Daily Press that Aviva, as well as making roughly 2000 people redundant to save money, they are tranferring around 360 jobs from the UK, (Norwich) to INDIA !!!, I thought that all switched on companies were giving up on this idea due to backlash from customers, seems not. My M/H insurance is with Comfort, whom I'm very happy with, but their policies are underwritten by Aviva, which I'm not happy about any more, my wife's car is also insured with Aviva, not after this years policy runs out it won't be. !!:Angry:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Hmm my van and one of the cars is with Comfort/Aviva. Gave up TalkTalk as I couldn't understand a word the unhelpline said and they read from a script anyway, as soon as the query went off script they were flummoxed. :Sad:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
We have 2 cars on an Aviva Multicar policy.

We only pay slightly more now for both cars than we were paying for just the larger of the 2 cars, :thumb: and we shop around every year to ensure competitive renewals.

Our motorhome insurance is through Caravan Club, but underwritten by Aviva.

As long as they keep their cover as it is now, and with continued low premiums I don't care where they have a call centre.

I do all my dealings with them online, so no dodgy "accent" issues there either.

:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 12, 2012
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just started!
I guess we'll have our credit card details sold to the highest bidder soon!

My card was scammed by an IP from India the other day. My bank rang me and informed me of a transaction for 213 rupees, about £2+. Apparently they hope the alarm bells don't sound by doing a small transaction but it's quickly followed by clearing out your bank account.

Of course most of these crimes remain unrecorded.

One of my pensions is with AVIVA! My motorhome insurance is underwritten by them too.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Just read in todays Eastern Daily Press that Aviva, as well as making roughly 2000 people redundant to save money, they are tranferring around 360 jobs from the UK, (Norwich) to INDIA !!!, [HI]I thought that all switched on companies[/HI] were giving up on this idea due to backlash from customers, seems not. My M/H insurance is with Comfort, whom I'm very happy with, but their policies are underwritten by Aviva, which I'm not happy about any more, my wife's car is also insured with Aviva, not after this years policy runs out it won't be. !!:Angry:

I worked for them for some time. I wouldn't describe them using the words you used.:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back