Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
Well Wilf and Jess my two Springer Spaniels now have their Pet Passports. Another step closer to the start of our journey to Portugal. I'm so happy for them no more waiting at home for me to return from work, just full time caring!

malheg

Free Member
May 28, 2008
Coppull (Chorley)
Funster No
MH
Campervan (Alphard)
Exp
12 yrs
OK
I was wondering if you were going overnight on the ferry, as the 1-5days for worming would be a consideration, as my recent post.
Have agood trip, we have just returned from a 6xmonth trip.

Malc

OP
OP
RogeTeri

RogeTeri

Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
OK
I was wondering if you were going overnight on the ferry, as the 1-5days for worming would be a consideration, as my recent post.
Have agood trip, we have just returned from a 6xmonth trip.

Malc

That's given me food for thought. They need to be wormed at least 5 days before we leave?

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
When we returned from our Winter sojurn this month we used a vets at Moliets-et-Maa in the Landes region of France, easy to find the practice as it is near the church and a handy car park. Get there between 7am and 10.30 am and there is no need to book. lovely female, English speaking vet, seems to run the whole place. €17 if you supply your own stuff. Encantador told me of another cheaper vet at Rochefort but we were too lazy to move on :)
Please note, so no surprises, that the N10 South of Bordeaux, is now the A63 and tolled, reduced rate just now but we avoided it as we stayed on the coast between Messanges and where it became free. Jane ;-)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
That's given me food for thought. They need to be wormed at least 5 days before we leave?

No, the passport stamping (vet visit including worming) needs to be carried out between 1 and 5 days before you return ferry / train booking time. More accurately, 24 to 120 hours before. Jane :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back