Johns Cross open weekend this Saturday and Sunday (1 Viewer)

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I have an "open weekend" with a free BBQ. burgers and hot dogs ( donations to local hospice apreciated:thumb: )

Lots to see and buy with 10% DISCOUNT in our large accessory and tent showroom if you mention Funster membership at the tills, new top of the range Swift Kontiki to drool over and some good deals on new Autotrails.

See the new blow up drive away awnings and annexes for PVC's

All Funsters welcome including Shiffty and no its 10% to everone:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

kaybee

Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
would love to have come but am nursing a broken wrist which has temporarily "clipped my wings". Another time maybe :Sad:

philw111

Free Member
Mar 22, 2009
Moray Firth
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 484
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks for the offer Peter but it's a 1000 mile + round trip for us so we'll give it a miss this time, tempting though the free burger sounds:Smile:

Phil

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Malcolm Bolt

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2011
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
old A class
Exp
since 2011
I have an "open weekend" with a free BBQ. burgers and hot dogs ( donations to local hospice apreciated:thumb: )

Lots to see and buy with 10% DISCOUNT in our large accessory and tent showroom if you mention Funster membership at the tills, new top of the range Swift Kontiki to drool over and some good deals on new Autotrails.

See the new blow up drive away awnings and annexes for PVC's

All Funsters welcome including Shiffty and no its 10% to everone:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Oh bu**er. Still in France for at least another week :Doh:

OP
OP
P

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Discount code

For those Funsters too far away or otherwise engaged, there is no need to miss out:thumb:

Just order what you desire...........................:ROFLMAO: and enter coupon code mayoffer at checkout and you will get your 10% discount

It expires at midnight 13th May and is alive now.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
I knew we should have stayed in the area, we called in on Wednesday and very impressed with all the accessories you stock Peter.:thumb: Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back