Sheeeeeeeeees here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. (1 Viewer)

lippo

Free Member
Apr 24, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line,Bailey se 740
Exp
since 2012
Hi All ,
My new girl was dropped off by the dealer on Friday,:Smile:And I must say that last Wednesday we went to our dealer,CONTINENTAL LEISURE VECHICLES at CROSSHANDS nr Carmarthen and they gave us our 2hr hand over which was great.Every stupid question we asked was no bother at all.
When she arrived on our drive it was fantastic beautiful sunny day she looked brill.:Smile:
Spent all day fitting dvd recorder and tv,as well as all the bit's and pieces.Looked under neath at the work quality,And it was really really good, far far better than our 2012 Elldis Autoques155.Can't tell you how bad it was.Can't wait to take her away to soak up the quality she is.
All the best Lippo.

duane0001

Free Member
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
Expedition 67 soon!
Exp
2021 This time
Hi All ,
My new girl was dropped off by the dealer on Friday,:Smile:And I must say that last Wednesday we went to our dealer,CONTINENTAL LEISURE VECHICLES at CROSSHANDS nr Carmarthen and they gave us our 2hr hand over which was great.Every stupid question we asked was no bother at all.
When she arrived on our drive it was fantastic beautiful sunny day she looked brill.:Smile:
Spent all day fitting dvd recorder and tv,as well as all the bit's and pieces.Looked under neath at the work quality,And it was really really good, far far better than our 2012 Elldis Autoques155.Can't tell you how bad it was.Can't wait to take her away to soak up the quality she is.
All the best Lippo.

We are talking motorhome and not brides to order?
I want to know what the quality underneath was like :Eeek:

Upvote 0

G4OGE

Free Member
Apr 11, 2013
Northwich,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Don't have one yet
Exp
Caravanning 30+ years
Happy days

Envy envy envy I hope you have many adventures have you given it a name yet or is
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the one ? there you go set you a task already.

Good luck to all who snore in her.:ROFLMAO::thumb:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Great Lippo, nothing like a new toy, hope you have great fun in Wilhemina, well at 24'8" she's too long for Bill. :ROFLMAO:

(We're next) :winky:

Edit: Oh, now it's time to pay up and get all the help and info you need from the forum. :Cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back