Apr 24, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line,Bailey se 740
Exp
since 2012
Hi All,
My new Bailey se 740 say's it's MP3 COMPATIBLE,What the hell does this mean. I cannot plug my ipod into it so what does it mean.Sorry if I sound a bit dim but I would like to know.
All the best Lippo.

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Normally it would mean that it can play mp3 files..
The simplest way for it to play mp3s would be of they were on a cd. You can burn quite a few albums of mp3s on a cd. After cds it would be an input from an aux connector.. Usb connector or iPhone connector.. But as you're saying no to iPhone I would imagine it plays mp3 cds

If you have iTunes.. You can make mp3 cds from it (im sure you can but I'm not an 'I' anything fan so I can't help further there

Last edited:
Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Does it have a CD player ?

If so I imagine it is referring to that and it will be able to play CDs that have MP3 music files .. (as well as normal audio track CDs)

edit.. just saw the above reply .. sorry for repeating

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
It means you can also have one of these........::bigsmile:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj1irO5UY68"]2008 Piaggio MP3 500 Scooter Review - YouTube[/ame]

Upvote 0

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob
Hi All,
My new Bailey se 740 say's it's MP3 COMPATIBLE,What the hell does this mean. I cannot plug my ipod into it so what does it mean.Sorry if I sound a bit dim but I would like to know.
All the best Lippo.

As has alreasy been said - mp3 onto a cd is the simplest route...

But have a look - maybe there is a usb socket too - so you can plug in a USB stick with music on it...i have one and i love it :thumb:

Upvote 0

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
But have a look - maybe there is a usb socket too - so you can plug in a USB stick with music on it...i have one and i love it :thumb:

My supposedly MP3/USB compatible CD/Radio in my car begins to go haywire if the track number exceeds 255, which I'm pretty damn sure is a software glitch. Mind you I bought it from Aldi so I shouldn't moan.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob
My supposedly MP3/USB compatible CD/Radio in my car begins to go haywire if the track number exceeds 255, which I'm pretty damn sure is a software glitch. Mind you I bought it from Aldi so I shouldn't moan.

255 huh....thats because it has an 8 bit register, its binary, 256 is the largest number you can hold in 8 bits...still 255 tracks aint bad....:thumb:

( i can bore you to death with binary and hex too !)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back