maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
With storage space at a premium, it's always good when an item can serve more than one purpose. :Smile:

I mentioned in another thread that my table doubles up as a towel rack when not in use.

I use a tea towel as a draining board. This also provides padding for crockery when on the move.

What multi-uses have you found for items?

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
The shower.
Ralph put a rail across from 1 built in shelf to the other. Its great extra wardrobe storage space. Especially for soaking wet raincoats or to dry the odd item of washed clothing.
The overhead cupboards.
Hes fixed some UPVC window sill cladding as a second shelf in each one making more use for the cupboard. Its light weight and a lot cheaper than the ones from MH/ caravan shops. In fact ours cost nothing as it was left over from a job.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Plenty of tea towels to stop all sorts of things rattling. A salad spinner for the salad and for spinning the occasional hand washed clothes.

Passing Places

Free Member
Apr 19, 2013
Stirling
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
One year
My home.

It has become my garage but handy for picking up mail doing some laundry and sleeping in a king size bed.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
England 2013 Grand Slam shirts.

Eddievanbitz says they make good dish cloths:thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
My mobile phone...

I also use it as a radio, television, sound system, video player, games player, newspaper, book, emailer, still camera, video camera, photo album, atlas, A to Z, navigation aid, encylopedia, calculator, word processor, alarm clock, calender, diary, note writer, voice recorder, spreadsheets, weather forecaster and several other things but I must get out of bed now... sadly it doesn't make the bed nor cook pies...

It is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

JJ:Cool:

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Ikea were selling a stool which looked more like an inverted bin,so we bought one and that's what is doubles as well as storage in the garage and as a fifth seat when we have guests in the van.

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Small bottles of water frozen for the cool bag .

Keeps the rest cool on the beach then its still a cold drink when the beer runs out.

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
England 2013 Grand Slam shirts.

Eddievanbitz says they make good dish cloths:thumb:

MMMMM......
You are on ze list, Herr Treacle, along mit Eddie und his bitz av vans und dat Shifty GIT!
(GIT iss our vay ov sayink GIT.)

Last edited:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I dont take beer to the beach.

I have been missing out:Doh:

Bluemerle

Free Member
Sep 22, 2011
Out and about
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
June 2012
My mobile phone...

I also use it as a radio, television, sound system, video player, games player, newspaper, book, emailer, still camera, video camera, photo album, atlas, A to Z, navigation aid, encylopedia, calculator, word processor, alarm clock, calender, diary, note writer, voice recorder, spreadsheets, weather forecaster and several other things but I must get out of bed now... sadly it doesn't make the bed nor cook pies...

If your phone is that good, I am suprised you have never mentioned it before now.:ROFLMAO:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
My mobile phone...

You should be on commission from Samsung :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
maz

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
At the side of the lounge passenger seat there is a fold-out flap that's supposed to form part of the double bed conversion (which I never use) but it makes a very useful coffee table. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back