moto gp (1 Viewer)

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
Oh wow what about that syncronised riding by the Hondas, Pedrosa and Marquez put on an excellent display of cornering skills, when Marquez slipped past Pedrosa I was hanging on to my seat fantastic coverage loved every minute.:thumb:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Marquez what a talent and only 20 amazing and a nice personality unlike the robot he replaced. Great race especially by Cal if only he could calm down a bit and stop making stupid mistakes he'd be on the podium. Noticed in the interview after Lorenzo looked absolutely knackered he worked hard for 3rd still fancy him to win it again.

maacracing

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
dundee
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
Me and my two boys watched it what a race :thumb:
edge of the seat stuff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

163phil

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Kenilworth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Still only a year after many years camping
Marquez is certainly a great new talent and a joy to watch - he'd better start putting sliders on his elbows:Eeek::thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We were glued to it, watching Marquez is a real treat. But it has to be said, not a whole lot of racing. At the front there was a single overtake ( once sorted out on lap 1 ).

Any F1 types watching would have been asking what all the hype is.

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
We were glued to it, watching Marquez is a real treat. [HI]But it has to be said, not a whole lot of racing.[/HI] At the front there was a single overtake ( once sorted out on lap 1 ).

Not just me who thought that then Brian.........:cry:

Rather boring overall

yorkshirepudding

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Pudsey/Leeds
Funster No
MH
Thinking of tenting again
Exp
September '09
We were glued to it, watching Marquez is a real treat. But it has to be said, not a whole lot of racing. At the front there was a single overtake ( once sorted out on lap 1 ).

Any F1 types would have felt at home. No overtaking and little drama. A masterclass in bike control though, no denying.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Not just me who thought that then Brian.........:cry:
Rather boring overall

Certainly was after the last race.

Maybe I can appreciate the F1 people now, the racing was boring but I was looking at a bigger picture of how this might pan out. You may well say that is just wishful thinking for the next race.

I've not found out what happened to Redding yet. No matter, he's got a 4 point lead.

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob
YEah - cracking stuff from the Marquez - hes in thye frame to take the championship this season, unless Yamaha can get some more power... I know Rossi is off his game atm but Lorenzo would have been upfront had the Yamaha been capable...

Shame for Cal - hes working hard as always :thumb:

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
I think it's horses for courses. I'm sure some of the European circuits are going to be better suited to the Yams. Cal as always rode the wheels off his bike, Vale a bit disappointing but Marquez is going to take some beating, and not just this year, he's gotn age on his side to dominate for quite a few years to come.
Scott Redding qualified 0.7 sec faster than anyone else but it's the tyre issue again. They said that they expected the tyres to be on their way out after lap five.:whatthe:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back