Chatroom with Android (1 Viewer)

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Posted this on Forum Announcements, does anyone use the chat room using an Android device?

" Worked for me last Friday, only loads home screen now with the task bar showing "loading".

I am using an ASSUS Tablet running Android 4.0.3 Any ideas or help?

Last edited:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I can use the Chat Room with my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 running Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2.

I had to jump through some hoops though as Google have stopped supporting Adobe Flash Player, but this can be overcome. I had to disable my "Don't allow download of any non approved apps" button and then downloaded the appropriate Flash for Android software directly from the Adobe Flash Player official site (archive section).

However I still have issues with font sizes and ease of navigating when in Chat though but I haven't really used it enough to have learnt how to deal with these yet...

And yes... I remembered to re-enable the unofficial apps block when I was finished. :thumb:

JJ :Cool:

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I can use the Chat Room with my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 running Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2.

I had to jump through some hoops though as Google have stopped supporting Adobe Flash Player, but this can be overcome. I had to disable my "Don't allow download of any non approved apps" button and then downloaded the appropriate Flash for Android software directly from the Adobe Flash Player official site (archive section).

However I still have issues with font sizes and ease of navigating when in Chat though but I haven't really used it enough to have learnt how to deal with these yet...

And yes... I remembered to re-enable the unofficial apps block when I was finished. :thumb:

JJ :Cool:

Thanks for the info JJ

I tested chat last night on my Galaxy S3 (also running Jelly Bean 4.1.2.) using the "official" flash player from the Play store and it wouldn't work ..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
HI, well you managed to get into the quizroom last night, had a quick wee and left:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Do keep trying

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Thanks for the info JJ

I tested chat last night on my Galaxy S3 (also running Jelly Bean 4.1.2.) using the "official" flash player from the Play store and it wouldn't work ..

Were you using Chrome?

Chrome doesn't like Flash...

JJ:Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back