maacracing

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
dundee
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
Hello All, we are planning on replacing our motorhome in the next couple of weeks.::bigsmile:
Have look at many many vans over the last 3 months but the one that keeps coming up is the Rimor Europeo 87 PLUS looks very good, the lay out suits, good price.
Any one had any experience or some advice would be very helpful.

Mike & Anthea

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
Looks a nice van with a good garage, they are Italian well made ones, Rimor also badge vans as Kentucky which have been very popular in the MX bike world for years and have a very good reputation, nearly bought one myself but the launch of the new range got delayed in 2011 and I could not wait, the economy range have also been very popular as hire vehicles

OP
OP
maacracing

maacracing

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
dundee
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
The Rimor seens to a little bit basic, bare van no oven/ grill, cd/radio etc....

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi mate has a Rimor 2010 54k new cannot remember model ::bigsmile:I gave it a once over for him before buying -he liked layout etc --sice buying The big rear window had NO screws in the top half of rear window which allowed water to soak the entire rear end :Eeek:We had to take all rear internal shelfs out to get to put screws in -All the cushons are only 3 ins thick giving little support and he has had about 12 nigley faults that basically we have fixed because the dealer is 160 mls away :Smile:Build quality ? at the time I thought it quite good but now having my doubts ::bigsmile:All in all I think he would have been just as happy with the 38k range that they produce :thumb:
terry

OP
OP
maacracing

maacracing

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
dundee
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
Hi, Thanks for that, the Rimor Europeo 87 plus is £37,500 mark.
Like I said a little bit basic but however the dealer is doing a very good deal on tv arial, bike rack, wind out awning, inverter extra sockets etc.... and also free fitting:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Hi, Thanks for that, the Rimor Europeo 87 plus is £37,500 mark.
Like I said a little bit basic but however the dealer is doing a very good deal on tv arial, bike rack, wind out awning, inverter extra sockets etc.... and also free fitting:thumb:

You didn't mention new or secondhand, but I'm guessing new and that's an excitement journey on its own as the first owners of a new home, but if you have that kind of money, there are many secondhand fab low mileage models on the market to choose from. Either way good luck :thumb:

Last edited:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
You didn't mention new or secondhand, or am I missing something?if new then that's an excitement journey on its own as the first owners of a new home, but if you have that kind of money, there are many secondhand fab models on the market to choose from. Either way good luck :thumb:

It's nice to have a brand new van, at least you know which bits have fallen off from the date of first registration!

New or old, you'll still need your toolbox!::bigsmile:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Hello All, we are planning on replacing our motorhome in the next couple of weeks.::bigsmile:
Have look at many many vans over the last 3 months but the one that keeps coming up is the Rimor Europeo 87 PLUS looks very good, the lay out suits, good price.
Any one had any experience or some advice would be very helpful.

Mike & Anthea

This the type
Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
This one is for sale locally and seems to be a good deal especially as it has the upgrade 3L engine - I know the dealer as he used to look after our Rimor Sailer 645TC for us and is very good.

Link Removed

Our Sailer was a lovely MH, very good quality and the only real issues we had were with the fridge freezer (Dometic). One thing I would suggest though is that you insist on having a weighbridge certificate of the MH to confirm what payload is left as ours was sailing (sorry!) very close to the wind and the one you're looking at isn't much smaller.

From memory I think the base Rimor is the Katamarano, then the Europeo, then top is the Sailer (low profile)/Superbrigg (overcab). One thing with Rimors is that they have to have a 6 monthly damp check to keep the warranty so make sure you can get this done locally by an authorised dealer/company as it MUST be done, it doesn't need to cost a packet, but something to be aware of.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back