Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Has one of our members Gone over the wall to become an American RVer and is keeping it secret
Can you guess who, or am I the last to know as usual:Doh:
Geo

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Well, it aint C.L.S. Mark.......he went the other way! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi

Mmmmmmmm, I wonder who it is. Nice one about going over the wall Geo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

stew

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi great timing when fuel hitting the roof in the uk ÂŁ1.25 lt for derv soon:thumb:

good one:roflmto:

ray::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
hi great timing when fuel hitting the roof in the uk ÂŁ1.25 lt for derv soon:thumb:

good one:roflmto:

ray::bigsmile:
Ray you realy must stop spouting such rumours we Rvers are not interested in fuel prices, petrol could go up to ÂŁ2 a galon and i would'nt care
looks like its a well kept secret then, shhhhhhhhhhh i wont be spilling the beans, bet its the best move he's made though, it was for me:thumb:
Geo

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi no rumour fact!!:ROFLMAO: i am open for hire to follow you big boys around:ROFLMAO: good luck to him/her:winky:

RAY

hereford bull

Free Member
Jan 18, 2008
HEREFORD
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
6 YRS
hey saruman is that your northern soul website ,i love northern soul always have now kids dont come m/homing anymore i can play as much as i like while driving the rv listening to the jukebox now. keep the faith. im on my way

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
Hi

Awwwwww Geo mate you just don't read the right sites anymore.

Link Removed

stew

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Thats where I found it, during the blackout I was googling all sorts to try and find a link back home, and your Blog popped up, so i had an hrs nosey and Lo and behold, Artys got a proper motor:thumb: is it petrol? or did you bottle it and go for nancy Derv:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:or even worse a whimpy Gas conversion:Eeek:
Geo

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I know too, and yes Geo, you are the last to know :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nothing new there Bryan, I was also the last to learn the reason for the Blackout, was you nodding of and knocking the off switch with yer elbow:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
Hi Geo

Thats been my problem f it is'nt a V10 then it,s a whimp, wana push!!!!! , its nancy diesel, how could I admit to that lol

Mind you, after Rays comment on the future price I am going to fit pedals and get Jessica a harness, every bit helps I reckon.

Downside of an RV is they are so comfortable you just want to put your feet up and not go anywhere so I guess they return much better fuel economy than non RVs. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously all thanks have to go to Shona. She found it and forced the issue.

Its not a biggy but there is so much more room. Downsides - well I never had to empty a loo before but obviously an RV's loo emptying is a mans's job, so who I am going to get to do that I have no idea. Actually I got to do that yesterday. The grate for the sess pit is really hard to get to and unfortunately is gently up hill. Next time before I empty it I am going to have a vindaloo the night before and then maybe the poo will travel uphill :ROFLMAO:

stew

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
C'mon then Stew how long, what size engine, what year?

Tell all:winky:

BTW:- the macerator will pump it up hills:winky::Blush:

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Your gonna have to bite the bullet and get a Macerater, (up hill s**t shover) I can tell by the pics the two girls have taken to it:thumb:
Geo

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Your gonna have to bite the bullet and get a Macerater, (up hill s**t shover) I can tell by the pics the two girls have taken to it:thumb:Geo

That's them relaxing in between emptying the toilet in the Euromobil:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
Hi

Good idea about the macerater I reckon although I do enjoy the phall/vindaloos so they have an added bonus :ROFLMAO:

She is a classic John ( that means she is ancient) but she is in fantastic order. Shona found 2 that she wanted to look at. The first looked ancient, was worn out, would not start etc etc. I was just saying that there was no way it would work out Shona and we arrived at this one and I realised I might have spoken too fast.

She is a Chevrolet 6.2 Leisure craft. I was amazed at how easy she drove. I thought it would be like a tank but its more like throwing a London taxi cab about. Acceleration is good although we have a problem with top end speed. Its like the Kands bus was - won't go over 45 flat out. We are taking it up to Duncan after Peterborough to get that sorted.

Living wise it really is superb. It started off with a sofa/double bed and two bucket seats in addition to the cab seats. You will see from the photographs that I have removed one of the buckets and replaced it with a computer station. There is room for all our printers here and for two people to work comfortably. The bathroom is all one, which I prefer and has a bath which Jessica loves.

The first weekend we got her it snowed so it was a good test and we were amazed at how warm she stays.

So we really can be a mini-geo (can I be one of those at 22 stone :roflmto:) we have also acquired a 6 seater MPV to tow behind. These little vans are great and are so spacious.
jesss-first-view-of-snow.jpg

RV.jpg

kitchen_bedroom.jpg

living-area.jpg

desk.jpg

bathtime.jpg

Hijetty2.jpg

stew

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Looks a great layout Stew and great pictures.

The age is not important if she dry.

Well done:thumb:

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
The first pic in your post of Jessica is a stunner, the third pic however concerns me, you appear to have grass growing on your ceiling:roflmto:
Geo

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
hi

you appear to have grass growing on your ceiling ssssh Geo, I have to a bit of dosh somehow :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

stew

Aug 14, 2007
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta K-Yacht 80
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Stew,

Well done for joining the gang!

I am sure you will get lots of help from MH Fun now they know you are one of them!

Chris
ps forgot to mentions, Linda sells the macerator thingies if you need one.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Stew,

Well done for joining the gang!

I am sure you will get lots of help from MH Fun now they know you are one of them!

Chris
ps forgot to mentions, Linda sells the macerator thingies if you need one.

Hi Chris,

Yes we do have a quite a few RVers on this site and Artona now swells those ranks. However, I do think your post might confuse members/potential members. You don't have to own an RV to get help here. This is a motorhome community, not an American RV community, infact some of our members only aspire to ownership of a motorhome. An interest,in any motorhome, large, small American, European, or Self Built, qualifies for full membership here. :Smile:::bigsmile:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Stew nice pictures, you been practising? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Congrats on joining the RV ranks.

Olley

Aug 14, 2007
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta K-Yacht 80
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Chris,

Yes we do have a quite a few RVers on this site and Artona now swells those ranks. However, I do think your post might confuse members/potential members. You don't have to own an RV to get help here. This is a motorhome community, not an American RV community, infact some of our members only aspire to ownership of a motorhome. An interest,in any motorhome, large, small American, European, or Self Built, qualifies for full membership here. :Smile:::bigsmile:

Hi Jim,

Just re read my post, you are right it does look like I meant only RV's. That was not my intention, however you have put the record right so I guess there is no need for me to add anything.

Now who would have thought we would get Stew in an RV!

If I had known that I would have sold him mine!!!

Chris

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back