dreamfinderconversion motorhome (1 Viewer)

mrs motorhome

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 2000
hi can anyone help,we have just had our first trip in our motorhome it is a r reg peugeot boxer by dreamfinder conversions and as nice as it seems inside we could not put the bed together it would not fit if anyone could suggest anything i would be very grateful

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
hi can anyone help,we have just had our first trip in our motorhome it is a r reg peugeot boxer by dreamfinder conversions and as nice as it seems inside we could not put the bed together it would not fit if anyone could suggest anything i would be very grateful

Hi and welcome :thumb: Never heard of them but have you all the cushions ? it is not unusual for people to forget they have taken them out for a reason and forget to put them all back in ::bigsmile:Any chance of a pic or two so that someone has half a chance of figuring it out ?
terry

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome to Motorhome Fun, I have just googled Dreamfinder motorhomes and all the details came up they are in Barnsley Yorkshire, if you get no joy you could email them a picture and they should be able to guide you.

:welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back