LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
After spending 30 days at La Torreta Benidorm, lazing in the sun, eating and drinking far to much with a little help from MalcolmBolt and his lovely wife, it is time to start breaking camp and getting ready to leave tomorrow with a nice steady drive north over the next 10 days. We have had a great time here and to be honest I had forgotten just how much I love Benidorm. Much fun and hilarity blasting around the surrounding countryside with the buggy and many new friendships made along with meeting up with old friends from years gone bye. It must be said that if we were to visit all those that have given invites to visit from around Europe we would have to live to be at least 150 :thumb:. So now I must start work and get the bus washed off and the buggy loaded ready for an early start at the crack of dawn tomorrow around 11 oclock.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
All good things come to an end... :Sad:

Till next time.... :thumb:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
HANG ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left Benidorm in March and you arrived a day later...

I arrive in Benidorm next Thursday and now your leaving.. !!

Are you avoiding me ??
Has someone told you something about me ??
this is all very suspicious ...:Sad:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Safe trip...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
HANG ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left Benidorm in March and you arrived a day later...

I arrive in Benidorm next Thursday and now your leaving.. !!

Are you avoiding me ??
Has someone told you something about me ??
this is all very suspicious ...:Sad:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Safe trip...

Malcolm did say something, but am sworn to secrecy :winky:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Update.

A slight change of plans. Having just finished breakfast sitting out in what can only be described as a glorious day with the temperature hovering around 24 in the sun. I have just been informed that work does not need to commence today as herself has decided we are staying until Monday as the weather may not be so good in France. Ah well we have to give in to them sometimes.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
It's a hard life Dave,but someones got to do it, now how about next year and Morocco. :Smile:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
It's a hard life Dave,but someones got to do it, now how about next year and Morocco. :Smile:

I know,I know Carol. Re Morocco, I would love to go this winter and am sure there will be many more on that boat. Unfortunately it is far to early for me to make plans that far ahead at the moment. Malcolmbolt has even got himself a job over there, and that worries me. The last thing in the world I want is the Moroccans helping me back to work :ROFLMAO:. We will see what happens in the coming months and hope with God willing we are able to travel out there at the end of the year. We have to be in Bulgaria in May to sort some things out there and then Norway in June for a couple of months so its going to be a busy year for us.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back