Where to go this friday to sunday?, (1 Viewer)

gradon6768

Free Member
Aug 14, 2012
Alloa (scotland)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We are new(cant wait for August to come so i can say a whole year)!!!
Hi,thats easter all by with and as myself and the little lady had to work we never got a chance to enjoy tbe bank holiday...i was on the roads (im a petrol tanker driver) so if any of you scottish motorhome owners saw me flash its simply because i was jealous!!!! Anyhow we both have the weekend off starting friday and are looking for any pointers on where to head with "Old Beetris"?? Thanks...

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Well we are going to Malham with the MCC. Its on the show ground.
http://www.malhamdale.com/
If your a member you could go there. We've been lots of times. Spent our courting days in a 2 man tent at Gordale Scar.
Lovely spot , really good circular walk ( quite a climb not for the unfit ) , a couple of great pubs .

My Dog Likes Fishing

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2012
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678
Exp
Hang on while I look at my watch
We have just had a couple of weeks on the CC site at Bunree. Weather was wall to wall sunshine for the last 10 days although a bit nippy.

On our way back through the Glencoe valley there were a number of vans wild camping in the lay byes. They had some stunning views of the mountains. Some had been there for as long as we had.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi,thats easter all by with and as myself and the little lady had to work we never got a chance to enjoy tbe bank holiday...i was on the roads (im a petrol tanker driver) so if any of you scottish motorhome owners saw me flash its simply because i was jealous!!!! Anyhow we both have the weekend off starting friday and are looking for any pointers on where to head with "Old Beetris"?? Thanks...

Enjoy your week end where ever you end up, some times I find it really hard not to wave when we are in the car,:Eeek: Scotland I reckon you are spoilt for choice.

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
there are so many beautiful places to go in Scotland
just hit the road and go where it takes you
wild camping in Scotland is wonderful
enjoy your weekend :thumb::thumb:

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
We live in Scotland but are heading down to Bury for the weekend and then on to York and further afield. Just hope it stays dry!

Rgds
Bill

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back