Gaslow - handy info (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I was just doing a search for Gaslow info for Maz and came across the pdf directory on the gaslow website.

They have a bunch of useful pdfs there including these two which have loads of general info. Some of it is interesting for people thinking about gaslow, the rest is for those already with it to help with understanding the system.

Link Removed
and
Link Removed fitting and filling.

There is a trade list in there as well so we can see how much profit the traders make on these items :Doh: Fancy publishing that on the net :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Just learnt something really handy from reading the first pdf...

They do a transfer hose. Page 5.

This means I can connect a normal propane bottle directly to the lpg inlet.

I drilled a hole in the back door of my van so I could connect up a 47KG gas cylinder last year for the winter when I was stuck at my mums looking after her. With this simple pipe I could have skipped the hole drilling and messing around swapping regulators :thumb:

Also handy if I stop on campsites abroad as I can use a local cylinder without having to disconnect my gaslow system ::bigsmile:

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Link Removed fitting and filling.

The fitting and filling instructions came up in another thread recently. It's interesting that their latest version shows a method of door filler fitting. Previous editions just said not to do it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nigel&Debbie

Free Member
Nov 20, 2012
Full Timer
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
since Jan 2013
het, you only live once, and if they put it on the web then it is open for all to see. May be a little old, but shows what gromet was referring too:

Link Removed

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
het, you only live once, and if they put it on the web then it is open for all to see. May be a little old, but shows what gromet was referring too:

I wasn't going to do a direct link to it. No doubt one of the traders on here will now report back to gaslow and it will disappear shortly:RollEyes::winky:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I wasn't going to do a direct link to it. No doubt one of the traders on here will now report back to gaslow and it will disappear shortly:RollEyes::winky:

The best laid plans often go tits up on here !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back