Wow !!! Oh Please!.....wow !!!! (1 Viewer)

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Just got back from Yorkshire (Hostile territory for a Lancashire lad !):whatthe: I could have had this work done closer to home, but the recommendations I had made it worthwhile to make a return journey of 300 miles or so worthwhile ! And it WAS so worth while !!

I was having the full monty valet... 3 days !! And what a result !! All is gleaming , shiny and smelling like the inside of a whores handbag !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I cannot recommend Dave and Amanda's work too highly ! It entered Yorkshire dull and disconsolate with bits hanging off !!
Now it flies along the road with a big smile on it's face !! When I toot the horn it shouts loudly " look at me, look at me !! " :Blush::Blush::Blush

Google The Sycamore Inn at Parwich !! Fantastic village pub featured on Countryfile last year.....stopped there on the way back ! motorhome friendly pub !! good steak pie !!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Come on Steve, don't keep it a secret who was the company who did the work for you, :Smile:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Just got back from Yorkshire (Hostile territory for a Lancashire lad !):whatthe: I could have had this work done closer to home, but the recommendations I had made it worthwhile to make a return journey of 300 miles or so worthwhile ! And it WAS so worth while !!

I was having the full monty valet... 3 days !! And what a result !! All is gleaming , shiny and smelling like the inside of a whores handbag !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I cannot recommend Dave and Amanda's work too highly ! It entered Yorkshire dull and disconsolate with bits hanging off !!
Now it flies along the road with a big smile on it's face !! When I toot the horn it shouts loudly " look at me, look at me !! " :Blush::Blush::Blush

Google The Sycamore Inn at Parwich !! Fantastic village pub featured on Countryfile last year.....stopped there on the way back ! motorhome friendly pub !! good steak pie !!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Told you so,:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
So its true what they say about you ?
you do frequent ladies of the roundabout and know what they and their handbags smell like:ROFLMAO:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Come on Steve, don't keep it a secret who was the company who did the work for you, :Smile:
Broken Link Removed

Dave and Amanda 1st and 2nd from the left. MandaGt2000 i think their user name is::bigsmile:
Lovely couple .

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years

The valeting company is also a forum member "manda3000gt", Aka big Dave (tall) and the beauty Amanda, they now have a unit and do their valeting cars, motorhomes, buses & tractors, highly recommended as other funsters have used them, they are near Doncaster:thumb:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Nearly right :Blush:
AND Dave doesn't need a step ladder either :ROFLMAO:

May 6, 2010
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Exp
April 2010
Thanks Steve :thumb:
Another Funster away and happy :yeah: & another Funster dropped off today time to start all over again :Doh: ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Thanks to all for your info & positive comments :thumb:

Last edited:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Dave & Amanda run the excellent RS Valeting based at Harworth near Doncaster just off the A1M

Dave can be contacted on 07855 785292 :thumb:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
The valeting company is also a forum member "manda3000gt", Aka big Dave (tall) and the beauty Amanda, they now have a unit and do their valeting cars, motorhomes, buses & tractors, highly recommended as other funsters have used them, they are near Doncaster:thumb:

Ideal for anyone heading to Misterton then::bigsmile:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
come on dave you know the drill

wax on

wax off

Madmark62

Free Member
Sep 28, 2011
Wakefield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Lesharo
Exp
I`m a newbie
Broken Link Removed

Dave and Amanda 1st and 2nd from the left. MandaGt2000 i think their user name is::bigsmile:
Lovely couple .

Nah this Dave !

Attachments

• 20f41087.jpg
    20f41087.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 16
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Oh yes a slightly different look to his usual attire , but it will soon be Whitby Goth again , I wonder what all the funsters will be wearing this year ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back