Hi from Dorset (1 Viewer)

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Morning all from cold Dorset, picking up our Autoroller 707 this afternoon. All being well off to to motocross in it tomorrow and then hope to get away for a couple of days midweek, maybe West Country. Finally looking to go to the show at the Bath and West, got a list of things to buy. ::bigsmile:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Another Dorset person ( though I defected to Cornwall) - Welcome.

(I always forget to welcome newcomers!):Blush:

Poole is a lovely area - always had a soft spot for Poole. Mind you, last time I was the the town was looking decidedly empty and a little barren!

OP
OP
MichelleRyall
Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
The Dolphin ( Arndale !) centre has been bought by a big Dutch company so will have to see what they do with it but Poole is looking quite sad, lots of empty shops :( The new lifting bridge is stunning at night and has opened up the journey in. Hopefully the regeneration will improve the whole area. Getting excited for this afternoon, we part exed our smaller van to get more useable space with teenage children. Hopefully will use it to go skiing as well. As someone posted previously... There are no pockets in a shroud.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
The Dolphin ( Arndale !) centre has been bought by a big Dutch company so will have to see what they do with it but Poole is looking quite sad, lots of empty shops :( The new lifting bridge is stunning at night and has opened up the journey in. Hopefully the regeneration will improve the whole area. Getting excited for this afternoon, we part exed our smaller van to get more useable space with teenage children. Hopefully will use it to go skiing as well. As someone posted previously... There are no pockets in a shroud.

Sad to hear it is still the same - last time I went up it was quite disturbing as I always remembered it as being quite a thriving place! Sounds good that regeneration will start soon, it is far better than the likes of Bournemouth!

Ah! Playfields Drive, thats the one! In Parkstone, back in the day! Sister had a dentist in Parkstone too - not sure if her ex hubby still has it or not. Of all the places in Dorset, it is the one place I would be tempted to move back to. Always had a lovely community feel to the town.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Fun, :welcomefunster:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun